Monday, March 23, 2009

I Sat Up

I sit up late at night. Talkin to God. I tell him my secrets even though he can read my heart. I give offerings and he gives me serenity. I give him my all bc when I have nothin at all...he still blesses me. I tell him jokes, tell others he's my homie. when I'm at my lowest of the low and I'm really afraid. I see one set of footprints and I know I will be ok. I sit up late at night talkin to God and even though sleep escapes me. I know he is the light no other beacon can be. he is father time and mother earth. he is my shepard...i shall not want. The battle is not mine..so I will forge on. Continue to fight. Rage at night but sweetest joy n the morn. no weapon formed against me shall prosper. he is my rod and staff. I simply want to touch the hem of his garmet...be bathed n his laugh. drenched in His love. walkin His stride. I praise him n front of man so he will spare me n front of his Father. He is the alpha, the almighty, and omega. no matter what u call him, to something greater than urself bow. I am his instrament and I can't explain how. but I see his gifts, past and present...then and now. I ask Him y bout my past and what about my future. I dance w him in the car and cry to him in the shower. He made me the 5th element. the ninth wonder. I am all that He is...mans supreme power. Although its darker than its ever been. I don't know how itll work out, can't predict this end. I am His art. I'm as his tool. He is the leader of my free world. despite my sins his word is principle. no matter what I learn or where I turn. No matter the sin I drench myself in. I sit and talk to God. He is always there to wipe the tears. He is always there to listen.

3 comments:

ndcush said...

Amazing!!! Some body has been praying and reading:) Sounding and Looking Good. Endure, Endure, Endure, is all I can say. Keep it UP!!!

That's Life As I See It said...

i must say you still got that art. keep that shit up. u r what i need foreal. please keep writing. lol serious though i like ur style. peace and much love to you.

JStar said...

AMEN...