Thursday, March 19, 2009

Been so Long

Haven't put it down like this in quite a while. Been neglectin my audience. Had to drift. into the crowd. But behold my loves, the queen is back. Reclaiming her throne. I told you give me a minute and I'll be right back. What was destroyed has left much room for the new. These scribes are a gift, from my inner self to your inner you. There will be times when you won't agree. It cost you nothing to pay me no mind so put that on repeat. This is not simply meant for you to enjoy. It's here to make you think. I am not your enemy, but I will challenge you. I will hold my ground from here to the many moons. I am the stars that freckle the sky. I am the twinkle in a child's eye. It's not that I haven't wanted to conform to one style. It's just not my thing. Im too rambunctious, too wild. These words will one day be all that's left of me. I wonder if my fb notes has a max capacity. I havent blogged on my own site in quite some time. Once again the phoenix is back, taking back. what is mine. I built this here. A mighty empire. Shall not perish nor fall. They didnt take the city when they tore down it's wall. A rebirthing is in order. The plans in motion. Im taking it all. That shit is ash and Im lotion. Ive been fighting, traveling since conception. Im not going stop, so let go of that misconception. It's deception. If you think Im losing. Im winning this race. Success is the only option. I suggest you proceed with caution. My flames are burning bright. The goddess is blazing thru on a cinnamon star across your chocalate sky. It's divine. Like hey baby, this ms. lady...thought you was givin her the eye. But you crazy, its hazy. You already know Im too fly. Im the queen reclaiming what's mine. Stand back and behold. It's glow is worth more than gold. Locked cocked and sold. This art is one that doesnt fit into any mold. Im the freshest of the fresh, ya'll is gettin old. One young diva, one woman grown. And yeah I know folx, it been quite a while. But the lyricist is back. Enjoy the song. Promise next time it wont be so long