Tuesday, March 24, 2009

two new journals aren't enough to hold all my thouhts of u. aren't enough words n the world to express just how much my love is true

teardrops. collect n my tea cup. cryin so hard for u. I begin to hicup. youre so far. I breathe u in so deep I begin to choke. I wanna scream. but the screams get lost n my throat. I rep u on my blog and n my facebook notes. the pages in my journals overflow. dying nside. can't live w/o you. hopin 2 eahother we will always be true. bein yours is all I wanna do. can't jog it away or walk it out. I'm n so much pain, just wanna scream and shout. I sob real loud & weep. blow my nose get myself together. REPEAT. defeated. by the evils of chance. In your arms I wanna dance. To the songs u sing to me. 4evr urs I will always b. We just ridin on love. Just livin our dreams. You showed me what real love means. I understand this is how it has to be. Doesn't make it any easier so hurry back to me. ur lovin is decadent. the seperation is hell sent. leaves the trail of bitter tears. if I say I love u 1000 times will the wind let you hear. will it carry my missing you across the sky to ur heart. we turned love from makin to an art. a sport. I'm ur lil quarter back ya ya dig. bc u all dat n the sack ya ya dig. be so more than honored to mother ur kids. I can't wait. ur love is a gift & u eat me n the most sensatiable ways. long enouh r never the days. we spend laughn & playin between the sheets. so good we only surface 2 eat. u live n me. 4 u I breathe. I'm pluckin pebbles n the river. peddles on the breeze. blowin kisses from here to Richmond on Springs eve. its like ur doin a bid w no chance of parole. I said it while we were kiddin but its no joke. I WILL WAIT FOR U. a princess n a tower. time is a dragon. come slay the monster. release me from this curse. w/o u I'm trapped n disturbia. ima spend this time gettn ready 4 u. makin it mo betta 4 u. my heart is yours. my words are true. I'm fittin to run away w u.spend my minutes pleasin u in so many ways. grantin ur every wish 4 the rest of ur days. even n the afterlife u'll be amazed. its all bc u love me so well....leaves me in a daze. under this spell shall we always remain.

1 comment:

JStar said...

I love this...Almost how I feel right now with my man in Cali and me here :( I cant wait til he gets here...but until then...I will be here waiting for him...No one can touch my heart the way he does...