Monday, June 16, 2008

Just Like That

When you aren't looking. When you least expect it. When you realize you should be careful, for you heart's desire may be tomorrow pleasurs. Sometimes you feel all is lost and your heart is breaking. "When you are down to nothing, know that God is up to something." Everything happens for a reason. Fate sometimes has a very interesting sense of humour. Yet humourous, never the less. It's never ceases to amaze me; the way we can want for something or someone so badly it aches inside. You grow weak and can't resist them. They have some sort of spell or power over you. You buckle at the sound of their voice or the way they take a breath. You can feel the sexy from locking eyes at a crowded function or from across the room. Your souls call out to eachother no matter what the distance. Sometimes you think you know what you are supposed to be doing and who you should be doing it with. When in actuality, we know not. The day is never promised. All we can do is live conciously and couragously. Live not in fear nor in stupidity. And so with that. Ever the cool walking along. Minding my own business. Just chilling you know, being worried about not a thing in the world. Against all odds, despite the trying circumstances, joy radiates. For being so greatful, great things continue to happen. I have made new friends, seen new places. I have done things and accomplished more than I ever saw for myself. And just when I thought, I was losing my mojo and or perhaps things were attempting to take a turn for the worse, bammmmmmmm!!! Just like that. Out of no where. There you were. So here I am and off we go. This should be fun. Don't be too scared of me and I won't be shy with you. You couldn't resist and neither could I. You flicked a switch, hit a nerve, struck a cord when we locked eyes. I can feel you before you ever touched me, heard you words yell out to me from the silence inside. Where this goes, only time will tell...Im scrappin the rules and you've tossed out the labels. What needs not to be defined. I keep replaying those last moments with you, again and again in my mind. You weren't expecting me to show up and I wasn't thinking about you. You couldn't resist my sexy and now look us two. Tearing up the walls and grippin on the bed. Nails dug in your back, eyes roll in my head. Flip, twist, toss, smack and flip again. My homie, my lover, my man and best friend. You greet me with hugs and say goodbye with kisses. You fulfilled my every fantacy, who needs three wishes. When you found me, it was kismet. There was nothing left to say. Just like that, just out of the blue...on that warm summer day. I like how you like me and I like how we play. I like your chivalry and your courtship is more than up to parr. You made love to me all evening, until the light of the morning star. And even then it don't cease. I was made for you and you were sent for me.

4 comments:

JStar said...

Speechless...So raw and blunt...This is how I felt last night...Funny I should read this today...The mind blowing feeling is a wonderful feeling...but keeping it up and not letting it die down is the real work. But the natural raw uncut love...Is the most beautiful feeling in the world!!

The You Axis said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH. *singing* "This is for lovers only, Strictly for the lovers only..."- maxwell

ndcush said...

Love?

The You Axis said...

Love will sneak up on you and bite you. Then you are torn between the one you want and the one who wants you. Love is tricky and all the things you mentioned on a future comment...but it's fun and exciting and tricky. It's inconvenient. It's unpredicatable. It's cute vs sexy. It's snoring and clumsy...It's irritating, annoying..It gets on your nerves, it gets in the way. It's what you live for. It's what you can't wait to get away from and what you can't wait to get home to. It is everything. Especially when one feels like nothing, when one has nothing.