Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Burn

Tell me you want to know me. Then show what you learn. Take me up a notch. Say you want to feel me. Encourage my sexy. Exploit me. Let's watch us on huge theatre screens. Show me foreign teachings. Learn me a thing or two. Say you want me under you spell. Make me a believer in black magic. Lick twice every inch. Memorize every freckle. Play hide and kiss. Connect the beauty mark. Name constellations. I know you miss it, so prove it and show me how much. Create earthquakes, make me quiver at your touch. Pull out all the stops...all your trinkets, tricks, and stunts. Pull out all the toppings, all the fruit and forget not the handcuffs. This worldly girl is tough. Me like it nice and rough. Slow and fast. If it's over real quick...round two betta last. Tie me to the bed and tickle me with your tongue. Make me remember why I thought you were the one. Suck my toes and make it hot. Challenge...ooooopppps did I call you out. Not stoppin til I cry and you shout. My name, you scream out...make me say ouch. Please remember to take your time. Don't rush these moments, push past limits and get it right. Fuck me good, while making love to my mind. Be the words in this journal I write. Slay me. Take me. Keep her, sweet keeper. Leave a sour taste in my mouth. Be the motivation behind the madness. Spark my lust and the reason for the sadness. Bring the steam and make me rain. Spark the torch...I am your flame.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMEN!!!! Just wish most men would even take notice of our needs....but they are too worried about thier own to even realize that we need more...We need to be fulfilled emotionally, mentally, sexually and spritually....Not JUST sexually....Shoot we can satisfy that on our own...Give us more....And you will recieve more....Love ya Girl....Jennifer

PS I be reading but rarely get a chance to respond...One day I will write in mine as well...but I cant even remember my user name lol...Miss you!

The You Axis said...

OMG Hey lady...miss you much. I can't believe you still read my stuff. Omg Omg. Thanks for the support. I went ahead and got copyrighted...so I am officially an author now. Love ya.

ndcush said...

I say a shirt the other day that relates to this blog and it said "stop whining". Just joking!! Some people are compatible and some are not. It's too bad we all can't be more aware of each other's needs. I'm glad my needs are always met as long as I am looking at life through the right lenses.