Monday, June 23, 2008

Let's Go

Take my hand and let's go play. Follow me and smile naughtily @ the secrets I whisper in your ear. Tickle me and sneak up on me...breathe sweetly on my neck. Run and hide and watch me search for you. In this secret garden...chase and tag you're it. Love drunk...lust stupid...cupids arrow. Ready, aim, hit. Think I've been struck twice.They were wrong about lightening, you bring the thunder day after day and well into the night. Tagged me in and I got you stuck. Stung, shocked and in a daze. My love is paradise. Come disrobe in the shade. Feel sunshine cover your skin, embrace your entire being. Come let's dance naked in the water. Promise no one can see, spy or peek, & even so...let the world watch as long as they're watchin' you lovin' me. So on that note, let's giv'em a show. I won't be tooo shy if you won't be scared of me. I'll perform above the best of them. We'll allevieate all doubt or question. W/o coy or reservation. Let's go beyond the known. Let's create anew that is all our own. Let us be ritcheous in our passions and our hunger for one another. Let's make it like none before, unlike any other. Let's goto a place in US we created. Let's ride on the wings of the untraveled, journey into a story untold. Let's go & our visit be smooth & limber so that we together as smoke unfurls. Be like the melody, mimick chaos. The hurts sooo good...do keep going. Dear lover of the night...bathe with me in the moon. drink of my flesh...Lets just go and as so, we'll make up the rest

3 comments:

JStar said...

Love is a beautiful thing when its real and without boundaries...Just let go and love...With everything you have in you...

The You Axis said...

Ooooooohhh is Jen Jen in love love???

JStar said...

I wish...But (You know who from the cookout) is coming in really really close...Spoiling me beyond belief...Satisfying all my expectations and then some...Its all about me :) Making me feel special from morning til night...Giving me inspiration to do the same in return..Who knows...Just wish he wasnt soooo young lol...