Monday, June 23, 2008

2AM

A lil past 2 & I'm comsumed. The wee hours of the morn & u'll haunt me til dawn. I am enflamed, impressed, you've talked me speechless. Aw, The begining w/ all its innocence. I don't want 2 even think it, let alone speak it. I could be your get right and you could be my star bright. Watching over, supporting my steps, protecting my honor but still letting be. Our connection, the chains that will set me free. I am @ a lost for words, can't catch my breath or even think straight. I am pleased to meet you, do have a taste. Tomorrow is not promised, waste not a momemnts time. A lil after 2 and your on my mind. Be us both patient...rush not too soon. Besides, pressure is only good after the swoon. Drenched in the moon. Drunk I am off you. I am sick w/ curiousity. You set spark to a fire that was resting. Now i'm restless and craving the touch. I want it all, everything, yes I would like that very much. Go beyond your limits. Fear not a thing. I am more than a beautiful nightmare, will ride you off to sweet dreams. I am here for the taking, so deny me nothing. I will be your diamond in the rough & your wildest fantacy. Its a lil past 2 & I got you on the brain. Yeah the attraction is crazy but this is insane. Be careful dear lover, label reads "handle w/ care". In return you will never have to look far, i'll always be right there. Dear lover, tell me this, what star did you ride in on? & are capable of loving me for eternity & beyond

2 comments:

JStar said...

I know this feeling all too well :)

ndcush said...

I liked all your blogs from yesterday forward. The best one was the blog about black women, loved it. You sound similar to a lady version of Bill Cosby "LOL" or "Malcolm X". I admire your perspective on "self-respect" "responsbility" and "accountability". Frankly, I am so tired of hearing or seeing the race card get pulled in regards to any issue. The only color that matters anymore in this world is "Green" (Food for Thought) or that magnificent color of someone's blood who died for all of us. Can we get a couple blog's this week pertaining to current events, history, etc, pick an issue any issue?