Tuesday, March 24, 2009

One Black Rose One Red Rose. Two belly button rings

Dew drops at the tips of leaves and grass. I'm on the 50 yard line but can't complete the pass. Suspended in midthrust. u were pulled away from me and I'm just ridin on trust. the sun attempts to warm the chill on the air. I shut the blinds. see no sun when ur not here. The candles flicker and oils burn. a bath scolds but I can't find warmth. joy escapes me and sorrow remains. no pill or potion will do. my missin you, its an uncurable pain. Music plays and I hear not a single sound. a love like ours, others have never found. nor will some ever find. it breaks the laws of the continuim...nature it defies. Lost at sea, off to war. I stand in a window. wishing on a star. This is my message in a bottle. My smoke signal. My courier pigeon. This is my vow. my pledge of allegiance. I will wait til the skies turn green and the seas dry. I will wait for u love as memories haunt my mind. distance is an illusion. I can bend space and time. I can move water and make mountains fall. without u at my wings. I'm flyin no where at all. I'm achored, weighed and measured. Found wanting you. A fairytale I'm addicted to. I'm your number one fan, your biggest cheerleader. I've always wanted a man whose not just a soilder but a leader. you're not just any man. you are the protoype. you're a one to one, original design. classic make and model. u got my pulse racing...heart at full throttle. wanderin at full speed. lost and alone... u found me. Ur the essence of I like dawn and dew drops at the end of leaves. our love is beauty like butterfly wings. love it when to me you sing. No other man can be what you are...a dream come true...walkin poetry. No other can cause a shiver like the way you make me. I gotta go...i miss u so. all I do these days is sleep. I can't have u n my arms so of you I can dream.

2 comments:

That's Life As I See It said...

all i have to say is the last three they are you to a "T". that is classic you there. i fuck with them hard. glad you came back around

JStar said...

Love it...and I feel your pain as I am in the same pain :(