Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Can the Fellas Have the Floor?

Hey boizzzz....wassup bro'....my nigga. Hey dawg, what up cuz, will the real men please stand up? Will the single father picking up his kids from day care, please come to the front or the young man hustling his way to be a Doctor. (Oh it's OK for Tammy to strip her way through Law School, but Nicholas can't get his grind on in order to save people lives one day?) And you, Mr. Successful but Humble & Faithful, yeah you, can you come down. And Mr. Church going or even Mr. Believer are either one of you in today? Oh, and let us not forget, Mr. Attentive, Mr. Take you out for the time of your life, Mr. Calmly Approach and softly speak So Nice To Meet you may I have a moment of your time. Versus hey Miss New Booty being shouted across the street or down the hall or in the middle of the mall. Where is Mr. Education or Mr. Entrepreneur. Calling all the ones who go by Mr. Respectful, Mr. Recycle, Mr. God Fearing, Mr. I Don't have a Baby Mamma. Better yet, Mr. I take care of my kids. Mr. I do more than see them every other weekend. Mr. Full Time Dad, Mr. I pay my child support and day care and give her whatever she says my kid needs. Mr. Work, Mr. Understand what a 401k and portfolio is. Has anyone seen Mr. Financially stable, Mr. Take you to Bible Study? Mr. Secure and manly. Mr. Meet you and your girls for drinks. Mr. Get to know your family and Mr. I want a family. Mr. I just want you. Where on earth is Mr. Take you shopping and Mr. Washed The Whip and wrote you a poem and picked you up a new book and ran your bathwater? Mr. Rub your back and suck your toes. Mr. Anything Goes. Mr. Exhibitionist. Mr. Unihibited. Where is Mr. Full of Surprises. Where is Mr. I live for you Queen? And did someone shoot, Mr. Do Whatever It takes? Did Mr. Give my all to prove myself, get kidnapped. I puttin out an APB for Mr. Hold you down and lift you up, and Mr. Put on that dress I like. Mr. Until Then. Mr. I love your style. Mr. I love your mind. I'm thought I ran into Mr. Act Right a few weeks ago, but I had him confused with someone else. To you ladies, who know any of these Mr's, please, for the sake of women everywhere, be kind enough to recognize. For every good man you throw away, treat bad, heartbreak or belittle. For every ego you crush and every tear you make fall. For every fake suicide attempt you cause, there is a lifetime of women left to deal with the damage. Mr. Right, it's official he was tarred and feathered, but that does not mean Mr. Good Enough, can't turn out to be Mr. Man of my dreams/Mr. Provider of all I need.

8 comments:

gangsta boo said...

I understand completely but we, women, have to be accountable for what we do. We have to be able to offer something to the relationship. Let me ask you a question, when you are interviewing a potential candidate, what are you looking or listening for? Do you pay attention to body language?

The You Axis said...

Oh of course. Yes we women must be responsible for actions at all times. That is often the problem That is why I tried to wrap it up with a plea to ladies, women and divas alike, recognize a good thing when you notice it. Some women are so bitter and judgemental. Body langauge is a key factor. We all have to be sure to pay attention, keep it simple, but still know how to read between the lines. Know when to say when.

gangsta boo said...

With taking in consideration of your last sentence and I have never dated (I lucked up with the person I'm with) if you read the body language and actually listen, wouldn't a single female be able to avoid those wrong fellas? I mean, I never looked for the guy with the fancy car, that tells me you have a high car note less you can do for me and more I may have to do for you. Not to say I haven't had one or two boyfriends that were worthless but looking back on my choices, I accepted the faults that I didn't want to put up with for whatever reason. I believe that if I wouldn't have stuck to my guns, I wouldn't have accepted their offer for a relationship. Could this be the reason that soo many females have failed relationships? They accept the male knowly it isn't a good match and then get anger and bitter when the relationship fails.

ndcush said...

Where is Mrs. "Proverbs 31:10-31"
Where is Mrs. "Hold you down" not "Hold You Up"
Where is Mrs. "Work hard" not Mrs "Work your nerves"
Where is Mrs. "Help you progress" not Mrs. "Slow you up"

" I love my sisters, I don't love no Beeeeeeetch" :) :) :)

ndcush said...

Thought of the day

Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it.

The You Axis said...

I think we as people often ignore the signs and get blinded what they think love is. Love is God, and Respect. If the love you are receiving is not a direct reflection of the Father, then it's not right. There is nothing wrong with having your fun and even being casual. Just be cautious of who you commit to and you who allow into your heart, mind, love and soul. If it's shaky or questionable; if you have any doubts or reservations at all, then that might be someone, somewhere trying to tell you something. Too often we ignore or simply just don't notice. Walk with God, live, love and learn.

gangsta boo said...

to ndcush, human females should never be referred to has a female dog. if you "love your sisters" that word should never come out of your mouth. remember where you came from....a female. now in your quest to find someone, are you choosing quality or quantity? since you can give a scripture, do you know GOD? are you one of those men who use the name of GOD for your own advantage? what positive advice can you add to the blog or adversity (without cursing)?

ndcush said...

Gangsta Boo

Your absolutely right. Life and death are in the power of the tongue. So we must all be carefull about what we say or speak into existence. But one should remove the plank for their own eye before asking their brother to remove the speck of dust from theres. I don't think God see's a difference between calling a woman a "female dog" or calling a man "worthless" or a "wrong fella". Not one man is righteous in the eyes of God. Thank You for being gentle and humble when holding me accountable for my comment. To answer your question I am not one of those guys who use God to there advantage, not that I know exactly what you mean we you say "one of those men who use God to there advantage" or have the right to pass judgement on someone else and their relationship with God or how there walking in their salvation. But I understand where your coming from! God Bless You:)