Monday, May 26, 2008

Make it

Making it on the floor. Making it on the bar. Makin it on the table. Making it in the car. Make it messy. Met it sloppy. Laughing and embarissing. Make it pop. Make it queef. Making it bounce. Make us cum...ounce for ounce...drip for drop. Make it clap when you slap it like that. Damn now we on film...didn't even know I look like. Make it sweat, make me believe that you are the best. Treat like a Spartan Queen and you will be my warrior king. I will be your princess and you will be my knight. Conquering the lands of my thighs each and every night. My new found addiction. You lust is my prison, from wich I cannot escape. You hold the key to my lock...you have sealed my fate. I am but a dancer and you are the music. Together we make...how can anyone refuse it. Make me dream and give me beautiful nightmares. Make me an exhibitionist by encouraging us making it anywhere. Making it in the park...perhaps we'll get a fine. Making in the arms of us, until the end of time. Making it beaucase you are my new found addiction. Making it becuase...screw the facts, we'll live in fiction. We'll live in make believe and play pretend. That is we keep making it like this, we're bound to win. I know the facts and they bore me tears...let's make it til I weep and all sense of reality disappears. Let's make it in the dark until the morning star shines. Let's make it until I am delisional and have completely lost my mind. Let's make it like Ms Keys slides over piano keys. Lets make it like I can't live without you and with out me you cannot breathe. Let's make it til the dawn has taken over the night. Let's make til we can't make it no more. Let's make it til we die. Let's make it like tomorrow depended on us. Lets make it like we are dancing for the rain gods to bless us with good harvest. Let's make it easy...like children playin in the sand. It's ok if you go outside the lines while we're make it and coloring. Paint me a picture and sing me a lullaby. Let's make it this great and it's allowed to get better. Let's make in the rain or even the snow...let's vow to make it outside no matter the weather. Be sure to able to weather the storm. We'll be making it forever and beyond.

2 comments:

ndcush said...

Let's get it on, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhh, let's get it on.

That was a HOT poem

The You Axis said...

Cute