Sunday, May 11, 2008

Journal Entry

May Something
A Raining Mother's Day

That is where my date and time would normally be, but I was being lazy :)
I am abundantly blessed. Even when things get shaken up a bit. It's a refreshing twist. I take lemons and make martinis. I am provided my every need and want...and promptly! Rarely I wait for anything. Life has spoiled me. I went through hell and came out a business woman. Looked up and I was pretty. I am so grateful. Turned around and found myself in a bungalow with celebrity or two on a business meeting. Saw the world for first time on my business trip, equipped with all the perks. All glory be to God. For even if I don't even think to ask or want, he provides. Things I never imagine are given. Surprise. Poof, presto. His power is awesome. No my life is by no means perfect. Yet it's everything and more. Even when things are not going my way. Sure there are a magnitude of venues that need improvement. I have got a lot of growing up to do. I am even thrilled about the ability to recognize that I am young and inexperienced. I am even slightly tainted and do not portray my true self. Unknowingly been running around misrepresenting myself. Not reflecting the real me. Served up soft, smooth and rich, the rain has been frequent, and even consistent, but always therapeutic. Especially now, in helping me through this season of healing. Bad memories are constantly replaced with new great ones. In such a magnitude it overshadows the hurt. Resulting in the pain, hurt, fear, doubt and nightmares and restlessness even the selfishness, well they just get further and further away. Arrogance and cockiness off in the distant crevices of my soul. Yet good conquers evil and even old bones and cobwebs have no where to hide. The power of forgiveness is relieving. Be open and ever grateful to be aware. Be wrong, that is just another way to learn. Cleanliness is next to Godliness and so a neat freak will eventually clean house. Matters of the heart will be dealt with accordingly. On a case by case basis. A pure love knows not bitterness. Love takes no prisoners. Relentless.Unwrenching. Unyielding. It is happening at all times. Even when it's not happening to you. Rather, even when you are unaware that it is happening to you. Now if you don't catch it or neglect to notice, fear not. For like I said, it is always happening to you. Surrounding, engulfing. Mystical and only visible to that Tantric Eye. Question is, are you built for it? Sacrificing, patient? You up for the challenge? It's an unstoppable force with that "Ready or Not" kinda design. Are you fit for such a mission? Equipped for such a challenge? The "Born Ready for Anything Kinda Type?" What do you when one figures out and becomes the master, knows exactly what you like?

2 comments:

ndcush said...

Happy Mother's Day. Yes it's raining but without nothing would grow. Let the rain come down as the Holy Spirit overflows. Men and Women, Boys and Girls, go tell your mother you Love her and Thank her, even if she hasn't been the greatest provider, supporter, role model in the world, even if she walked out of your life. There is so much healing power in a hug, a prayer, and a simple I Love You. Who says we as children or kids can't mend an open wound or completely change the course of another's life by just speaking a few words into there lives. Let Go and Let God!!

The You Axis said...

I love the rain, it's so tranquil. And, yes what would grow without it. I take the same view of life in general. Without a lil rain, would you appreciate the rainbow?