Monday, January 26, 2009

& he called me Miss Evans...

as he answered the phone. The warmest baritone. 2 am. My desire was peakin. we were on my cell speakin. just laughin & jokin. then the laughin & gigglin, turned real. a bluff called. a challenge accepted. provided, the directions. I met him. @ my door n heels & lingerie. absorbed like lotion, the faces he made. invited, all access granted. commence 2 4play. playin n the backgrnd, intuition on repeat. 5 hr sessions, respect the mission. welcome! 2 me. tickled away the tame. tongue kissed away my shyness. massaged my feet. no mre denying this. picked me up w every intent 2 put it dwn. lost my breath as he laid me dwn. he laid a kizz on my 4head, 1 on each cheek. laid his hands on my thighs, kissed every spot n btwn. made supple slurpin sounds as he sipped from me. greedily gurggled dwn shot after shot. he was hungry 4 me & I was white flame, blue hot. he moaned while he ate. I laid back & did the same. unbridled, unveiled & xposed, nsane. took er'y bit o' woman n me not 2 scream his name. so, I, cursed 2 da high heavens nstead. sucked my own finger, played w my own breasts. while I laid back & njoyed the head-game was vicious. I was lil red robin & his bite was ferosiously contagious. outrageous: the way the orgasms poured from me. the way he drank from me. I came so much my throat went dry, had 2 reach 4 my drink. spellbound & captivated, I cldnt breathe. the way I took it all n. the way he politely received-the slurppin sounds returned when I placed him down my throat. professional head dr, homeboy aint know. did my thug like a diva's s'posed, he thought I taught the pros. & I aint 1 to brag, so I let the skillz show...& prove....to be continued....

3 comments:

That's Life As I See It said...

damn babe, u stay having a nigga pre-ejaculating and shit. lol

ndcush said...

OK................................................Anyways.........................Ask and U Shall Receive. AMEN and Many Blessings

JStar said...

lol@both the comments....Yea....I shouldnt have read this one at work lol....LOVE it girl....I had the same experience recently lol