Monday, January 26, 2009

& he called me Miss Evans, part 2

Its our 1st time. But u aint 2 kewl. To service my every whim, 2 play by my rules. play by play. all the way.-down 2 how gently u undid my pink diamond studded shoes. we giggled & tickled our way around my room. got here n no time, but made sure not 2 cum 2 soon. he held my hand & talked 2 me. through clumsy turns & coochie queefs. he wasn't afraid 2 moan & dat made me squeal. dream come true, fantacy real. a sensitive sin, the sweetest taboo. he called me a nympho, I replied, if that b I then what does that make u? he was stunned & I was ngulphing. his every move. as we moved.-2 the beat of my favorite songs. we was 2 hrs deep, still goin strong. let the beat ride & the band played on. beneath an urban sky, under ghetto moonlight. tucked smewhere n the wee hrs of the am. countin out orgasms, -2 the playlist we were makin. sex sounds remixed w newly released singles. love songs. lasting longer than time, mockin the dawn. ovr 3 hrs n & steady goin strong. there's simply not enough blank pages-to recreate th stage that was set. as we played & danced from earth 2 high heaven. & still we got unfinished business;) I felt so empowered, by the way he took control & tickled away the tame & so soft & supple the way he tongue kissed away th shyness. picked me up w every intent to put it down as called me Miss Evans

3 comments:

That's Life As I See It said...

i felt that whole story. i am glad to see u back. i was missing you. you left me hanging after that music joint. that left us all with our mouths open. lol. give me more. check mine out though i aint been writing as much as u. as a matter of a fact i been blocked for a couple of weeks now but i'll be back

ndcush said...

The world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever. —1 John 2:17

1 John 2:16 (Worth Reading)

Glad to see you back blogging again.

JStar said...

Very descriptive...Sounds blissful :) Like one of those sessions that leave you speechless, and motionless lol...