Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Until Then...

Until you make me lose my breath. Until I scream I love you, from just looking in your eyes, without saying a word. Until you drop all for my call. Until I am put on a pedestal. Until you spoil me and the urge to is out of control. Until I am able to flaunt it. Until you can't live without it. Until your mommy and your boys and your cousins and your brother and the world. Until you make my ears ring from so many orgasms. Until it's grown and not surface. Until it's real and not simple. When you appreciate the depth. Until you recognize what I am worth. Until you realize that it's a step above the rest. Until you realize there is no contest, no comparison. Until you realize I am the epitome of the one. I embody one billion, trillion. Until you can't breathe and you want to suffocate. Until you see that I come with a wisdom, my own class and grace. Until you fiend for the taste. Until you lose all sight of what you thought it should be like, until you recognize what the real is like. Until you just can't take it no more. Until you couldn't imagine a life without me. Until you go blind to any other but me. Until you need to serve me beyond my wildest dreams. Until you became the deliverer of all my fantasies. Until you recognize the essence of I. Until you speak of me in highest of ways. Until you become fully aware of the divinity within. Until you put name me your goddess and treat me like an empress. Until I am more than enough, more than you imagined, more than you could ever think a lady of this caliber could be. I am a woman, a lady, a diva, queen. I am creator of art and maker of music. I am the sanity and the reason you lose it. I am the serenity and I am muse. I am the sky, ocean, wind and rain. I am the earth, every fruit and every grain. I am the depth of the ocean and shaker of land. I am the dew, suspended in the morning light. I am the black widow and the bearer of life. I am the flame that gives birth to the phoenix. I am the fire, I am the star and the moon. I am the calm before and the monsoon. I am the season of sorrow and the beat in the joy. I am the rhythm in the song and the pulse in dance. I am the hypnosis ignited by the trance. The giggle of a girl, the mischief of a boy. I am the innocence and the tainted. The entertainment of a Christmas toy. The knowledge thirsty teacher. The mystical scholar. I am daughter of father heaven, eldest born of mother earth. I am priceless. I am the chaos and the charted course. The compass for direction, I represent guidance. I am the juiciest freshness of the ripest fruit. I am basking in the glow of God and the-know-matter-what can make it through. I am the under, beneath the standing and all that you are not I am. I am queen, diva, lady, woman.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember just a man who wanted to do all for you. But as normal, in mostly all black women, you were stubborn and couldn't let yourself believe that friendship, true friendship at that, could lead to something so much more. I've travelled the world, most places I really didn't want to go, but yet and still, when I wanted you to come with, when I put you above all else, you ran away. Even when I last saw you LADY, you stopped being a friend. So much about being worried when I was gone. Now that I'm back, you give me yours.

ndcush said...

I am woman hear me roar:)
"Until the end of time"
"Until December"
"Until Eternity Ends"
"Until Death Comes"
"Until There's A Cure"