Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Harmony

Bliss consumes me.
I am beaming.
Star I am, reflecting the light of your love.
You are my deepest desire and my favorite fantacy.
I love it when you tickle me.
Even though I quiver and tell you to stop.
I am grateful for the troubles, looking forward to smooth sailing from here on out. You run in me deep as the ocean, I am high as the clouds.
To the ends of the earth and back I would have searched to find you.
But you discovered me and the rest is up to fate.
I can't go too long without your touch.
The minutes pass by like days.
I can't go too long without lips kissing me below the waste.
I wish you could understand what it's like to be lost in daze
so often, people ask if I'm ok.
I am changed by your love
Spoiled by your love
I am your woman and you recognize me as such
You see the lady in I and I make a man out of you
Together, we're a movement, unstoppable
Some won't understand us, but that's just fine
A love like this, only gets better with time
Want to sing the highest praises and shout it from the mountain tops
The way we feel today, I hope it never stops
She was the question, he was the answer.
She was the sun and he was the moon.
When two collide and the earth feel's shift
He was the music and she was his lyrics.
We've won and to the victor go the spoils
Be sure to leave a ring in place of the heart you stole :)

1 comment:

ndcush said...

"I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all".

"Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings"

"Tell me who admires and loves you,
And I will tell you who you are."