Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hey there Girl in the Window

Hey lady on the sill
Hey beauty in the window
Ms behind the curtains
Scent whispering in the wind
Tell me your story
Where does one like you hail from?
Perhaps an angel heaven sent or a pixie found in giggles
Maybe a hell spawn? Or a fairy found in kisses
Please tell me fair maiden
What star did you ride in on?
Maybe you fell with a raindrop
Or hidden in the beat of hip hop
May you flew or just appeared
Could a ray of light have drifted you here?
Oh, mistress in the window
Girl on the ledge
You are but a portrait that hangs above the bed
in my mind
Perhaps you ticked in
on a tock in time
And as I wipe away your colors from my eyes
I can't erase the sight
A vision
that can't be true
Hey lady walking by
Are you the queen from the window?

No comments: