Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Butterflies represent change

It's about knowing who you are
the coquette and the star
and the blend of all the above
everything in between
It's about being sure
but not cocky
Confident and declaring
Taking what is yours
Making it your own
It's about claiming your territory
Taking your thrown
It's about knowing your light
Wearing your crown
Believing your path
Holdin it down
Aligning your chakras
and letting them glow
Recognizing your faults and
letting them show
Knowing your inhibitions
It's about pushing your limits
and letting it all go
Changing your colors
Adapting to the flow
It's about having no fear
Expanding what you know
God walks with you
Be the highlight of your own show
It's about your back up against the wall
Going against all odds
Can't be fly if you afraid to fall
To the fullest go hard
Giving it your all
and when that fails
Give it some more
It's about not living in the celebration
but always striving for more
It's about stocks and bonds
Bread and buttas
It's about the life
Yourself and God
No others
It's about health and wealth
Family, faith and joy
It's about knowing who are and
always striving to become more
From the heavens to the depths of the oceans
Form the ends of the earth and every heart in between
It's about this life
and all the one we can't see
It's about making a difference
Living out your dreams
It's about crying the tears
and wearing the scars
It's more than you and me
Do you know who are?
I am like the seasons...neo soul rockstar
Uncapturable like the wind
He is the omega and I am sin
I am not afraid...this is who I am
I am untamable and I am not ashamed
I not be boastful, but I know where I stand
I will play my position
It's about knowing your part
Representing the role
Be it sun, moon or star
The end is near,
I hear it's coming soon
Its about having no fear
and still being a third eye above smart
It's always about love, music and art

2 comments:

ndcush said...

"Some men see things as they are and say, "Why?" I dream of things that never were and say, "Why not?"

"The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning."

The You Axis said...

I know that first quote...Who is it by?