Monday, May 12, 2008

Audio O's

J.Holiday aint afraid to admit
that "I Know Love" and how the "Pimp In Me" just died.
He knows how to put you "Bed" and how get you to "Come Here"
Put me in front of the "Mirror" playin track 2,9 & 10 from the latest Neyo.
Put on the soul and watch me go.
Kiss me right there and watch me glow.
She's talking to you.
Grippin on ya
Watch how you make me shine
You lit up my life
I can see the signs
You bought the beast up out of me
Explosive, Electrifying
I am hot for you I burn
Whimpering, so good it hurts
The season of us- a glorious affair
Take it down; take me there
Keep it right there-now deeper
Don't be afraid of me
I was sent to challenge you
Enigma
Lets play Professor
or would you prefer for me to call you Doctor
Elevate
"Grippin on the Bed..."
I turn you out/You turn me out
You wear me out/I wear you out
I scream you growl
It's a wrestling match
Toss for turn/Scratch for scratch
Push.Push.Push
Pressure...ecstasy,
tastes a lot like me
Every drop of it. Play in it.
Lay in it. Wipe it...
REPEAT!
Bitch, Queen, Slut, Freak
Sanity, temporary lapse of it
No excusin it, must choose it
Check the "Yes" box to the left
Can't go too long without it
Not in like, not in love
in trouble
Not entangled or caught up
Not shady, just those baby steps beyond lust
Breathing erotica into my ear
Commands followed
Demands surpassed in the most superb ways
Bet you'll never forget the days
How I quiver when you smack my ass then grab my waste
Bet you'll forever remember the scent
and let it capture you
Don't think so?
Oh honey, suga, baby
I do
Especially the see through tanned trimmed butterflies in sky blue
I am certain
Especially since you have superseded my every expectation
Continue to surprise and beat the perception
Breaking the mold
One move at a time
Fantasy
You say to me "Silently"

1 comment:

ndcush said...

"In their first passion Women love their lovers, In all others they love love."