Thursday, February 14, 2008

Welcome

Ever feel like you're the only one. Well you're not! In this crazy world we sexy surburbians, single and attatched need to stick together. I created this blog so people can share their experiences about being in love or in like, about relationships, hard times, good times and just life in general. Consider it a an e-journal. If you just need to vent and don't feel like talking to your usual pals, chat it up with your new web family right here at Sexy Suburbians. Write in and don't be shy. I am sure to dish out a thing or two with all of you. Come and visit, share or build friendships/relationships. I look forward to seeing what's good in your hood. Oh and here, we don't discriminate, everyone write in. Gay, straight, bi, confused or experimenting, black, white, latino or hatian. All are welcomed. Be sure to check it out tomorrow when I share with you the hilarious adventures of my fabulously sexy single life. Men and women of all ages, from the teens, to the 20somethings, 30 and over and beyond. That's right I shot out to all the brothas out there, fellas this is not just for the ladies, we need your p o v as well. All are welcomed. Let's talk about it. Or should I say, let's blog about it.

No comments: