Sunday, February 17, 2008

Party Crashers

Me and my girl we went out last night. Had a motherf%&&^$%#( ball. We tore it up. First I had the shopping experience of a lifetime. Got a shit load of new stuff for a little bit of money. I was so boosted after that one. I then got home, chilled wit my boi who I am always chilling with. Like everyday, dats my partner in crime...when me and my bf ain't doing girl stuff. I do have a lot of male friends, but I make sure to keep my sista circle strong. So anyway after that I ran into an old friend of mine who I haven't seen in years. Turns out he just got back from Iraq. I have two male friends who have been to war this past year. They are 22 and 24 African American males. One in the Navy and one in the Air Force. Let's take a quick moment to support our troops. Then another one of my friends who I have not seen in a while just drops by and man oh man, Saturday was hella busy. I forgot to eat. I couldn't believe it. I love to eat, I got a fat girl hiding in this 5"6 135lbs frame. So after all that, my gurl hits me up and is all blown bout some shit a guy done did. So I pulled out the Grey Goose and Patrone, started trying on my new freakum dresses. After music and make up, we hit the door...I swear for some reason it felt like it took us five minutes to get there. We stood in the VIP line, I mean at first we didn't know it was VIP. Once we found out it was, we had been standing there freezing our pretty lil asses for so long, we both were like fuck dat, this the line we been in and we ain't getting out to go stand in another one. So we crashed the VIP line, got in, (of course) and it was on like popcorn. We enter and are asked if we're single or attached. We are given green glow sticks, and a string to hang them on. Green for go ahead and approach; the ones involved were given red ones for stop don't even try it. So the 1st floor is dull, 2nd floor cranking. Until we notice that it's a whole whole lot of yougins in there. (Under 21) Nothing against that, but I just don't date men who are younger than me. So anyway, we dancing and partying and they start playing a lot of oldies. Now I know all the oldies, because I listen to them all the time. I have been listening to oldies my entire life. I don't why no one in my family is a musician the way we love music. But basically i was not in the mood to be trying to toot that thing up to nothing old school. So anyway we proceed to the 3rd floor and man it was a party like no other. We saw these guys leave a VIP booth and we took it. Straight set up shop and shook our asses for the rest of the night. We had a tight ass view of the club and dj booth and all that shit. It was balcony style so all eyes were on us. Ok, so these are some of the lessons we learned: we wristband wearers be soooo happy to see each other on 18 and up night, know when it's 21 and over or just 18 and up, and it does not matter what line you stand in. So next time VIP line moving all fast, politely walk your ass over there and stand it. And should you be lucky enough find an empty VIP area, politely walk your ass up in there like you supposed to be there.

No comments: