Friday, February 15, 2008

Sex in Suburbia

Ok, ya'll here's the deal. I recently left a very very damaging situation. So now I'm back to me and I am growing, rapidly. It's amazing. So anywho...I tried to return to the good girl I used to be when I realized a new and improved version is now due. UPGRADE. So I got the guts to go on my very first booty call ever. In all my 23 years I have read, seen and even written some pretty provacative things. Well nothing prepared me for what happened the other day. I decided to call this guy I had been crushing on for a while. My very own Mr. Big. We've chatted a few times, hooked up and chilled a couple of times, but I went off and got into a relationship and we never had anything. Once that ended we reconnected and it's been chill. We hung out, we chat, we email it's real low key. We don't communicate often, but when we do it's right. So I hit him up and let him know tonight is the night. He was down and we hooked up when he got off work. How bout, I call myself being sexy and drive 45 minutes to his house in a trench coat and heels. Sexy boustier and matching panties underneath. That's it! Silly me...silly silly me. I could have wore the jeans that I laid out, but noooooo. Trying to do it big, for Mr.Big. I get there and I here a woman's voice, I'm like oooohhh shit! I am at the wrong place. Damn...Damn...Damn. Luckily it's just his roommates girlfriend. Good right? Nah man, nothing prepared me for what happened next! I walk in and the roomie and the roomie's girl are having dinner in the living room, watching the game. They politely inform me, my date is in the shower. THE SHOWER! Come on, I talk to him 15 minutes before I left, it took me 45 minutes to get there, I called him when I was 5 minutes away and he wait all late to take a shower. So I am sitting on the couch with the roomie and the roomie's girl, naked in a coat and some heels. She laughed at me too. The second I was told he was in the shower, she saw my face flush all types of pinks and reds and she let out giggle. Hell, as I waitied, oooozing embarrasment, I tried not to laugh my damn self. How in the hell does that happen? And it was so obvious I was nude under the coat. I wore heels, all leg exposed. I waited for 15-20 minutes (felt like an eternity) while they commented on the game and conversed about the meal she prepared and dessert she made. I started rapidly texting my girls because as much as I love sports, I can't focus on a game sitting there all sexy with strangers. OMG OMG OMG. He finally comes out to the living room and sits down next to me! You've got to be kidding me right, you can't be serious. So he gets and goes to the kitchen, I follow. We hug, he tells me I look nice. We got to his room and he's watching House Party. A classic. It was like seeing it for the first time. Twenty minutes go by, he's complimented me like 2 or 3 times and my coat begins to fall open. He's like OH! I didn't know it was all like and oh o.k...We laughed and proceeded with our regularly scheduled plans. So, the night is over and I'm walking out the door all sexy and waving my fingers all cute as I softly coo byyyyeeee and TRIP!!!! All over the damn place. Ladies, let me tell you. The lost my of booty-call-virginity was something I will never forget it. I spent valentine's day with my sexy, single, fabulous girlfriends. We had a ball. Tell me yours and I'll tell you mine.

2 comments:

MsTeeTee said...

OMG!!! This story is even better a second time hearing it. Now you have your own sexy sex story to laugh about. I hope it was the best sex you have had in a long time!!!

The You Axis said...

Gurl it was. It sooo was and Im still not speaking to Banana Cream Pie.