Monday, March 3, 2008

For Starters

Ya'll when I say life is good. Honey, life is good! God is good. Now, before I go off, let me just say, thru it all, I'm still having my fun. First, I been catching up with so many old friends, it's been amazing. I've been meeting all kinds or people. People who do what I aspire to do, people who entertain, people who hustle, people who have been to war and back. Just like woooow! Don't even get me started on the eclectic bunch at dance class.

I try to behave and not take for granted the blessings that have been and continue to unfold before my very eyes. Sometimes I feel like I should apologize for all the fun I am having. Sometimes I wonder what will come of it all. And then I realize, that is not for me to know. I get back to living peacefully, gratefully in the moment. Appreciative of the experience. I guess that what they say is true.Seek and you shall find. I don't get into trouble because I don't go looking for trouble. It is a classy affair at all times. I seek adventure, fun, the rush, the thrill is what drives me. I am motivated by my goals. So I have fun, I have a career that I love that opens so many doors. I know in my heart, if I keep up what I am doing. If I continue down this path. I will endure the many splendor supplied only by the Almighty. The angels, will continue to walk with me. My family will live long and strong. The Father will continue to guide and protect me even when I am doing wrong. Not to say, this road is paved in good times and laughter, yet thru it all there will be smiles and joy. My spirit tells me so.I believe it, so I shall have it. I am an opportunist and a optimist. A dreamer and a muse, inspired by anything and everything. Thirsty for a glorious victory. Grow with me.

No comments: