Thursday, March 13, 2008

So Addictive

I am soo addicted to music. So addicted to wearing lingerie, even if I am not having sex. I am so addicted to spicy foods. So addicted to sex...good sex! Correction: I am sooooo terribly addicted to orgasms. I am so addicted to being desirable and even very very sexy. So addicted to butterflies...for me they represent change. I am so addicted to my siblings. I am so addicted to living life like there is no tomorrow. I am so addicted to meeting new people. I am so addictive to activism. I am so addicted to music. So addicted am I to this good life. I am addictive to laughing and the sound of birds chirping. I am addicted to smiling. I am so addicted to my new found me. I am so addicted, how could I not be. I am so addicted to reading and writing. I am newly addicted to flying. I am addicted to my passions and my political beliefs. I am addicted to change and trying new things. I am addicted to freedom and spotanaiety. I am so addicted to singing real loud and using anything as a fake microphone. I am so adddicted to my dance classes and chillin with my friends. I am addicted to the club because I can't live without shaking my ass. I addicted to practicing the moves I learned in class. I am so addicted to shoes and accesories or all sorts. I am addicted to thongs but love my boy shorts. I am addicted to masturbating. I am addicted to bubble baths. I am terribly addicted to candles. I am addicted to the morning sun. I am addicted to my morning run. I am addicted to a man, that I can make laugh. I am addicted to showing my families love. I am addicted to praying and fantacizing about a world unknown. I am addicted to my music collection and my cell phone. I am addicted to making money, learning and personal growth. I am addicted to my determination, infatuated with my goals. I am addicted to my third eye and the depth of my soul. I am addicted to the fact that I am an ignigma and a wonderful story untold. I am the greatest gift, my addictions tell me so.

No comments: