Wednesday, December 3, 2008

How Funny

So my bestie and I went out and became roommates with other people. I don't why we did that but we did. She got an apt with a 38 year old loser and moved into a town house with a 38 year old bitch. We each hated out living arrangements. My landlord/roomie was nebby, always in my room for something and her two old son what like having 5 kids in the house...*sheesh* I love kids don't get me wrong but he was a rowdy bad ass lil something. My bestie's roomie had any one of her three kids staying for weeks on end (in the living room). My bestie's roommmate was not as clean as my besty is and well you can imagine how frustrating living with a trifling slob is. Oh and my besty's roomie didn't have a car so my besty's car got used and abused. My roomie had two parking spaces but I had to use the visitor's spot. I could be walking around in my room or in my bathroom and she would just appear for some reason or another or I would be on the phone or have company and she would find a reason to be right by door. It was a blow. So we decided to move in together since her roomy just bailed on the lease. My roomie dicked me out of security deposit and my besty's roomie didn't pay her last few months of bills. So I move my stuff in and we're cleaning up. Man my besty's roomie left the place trashed. Like shit everywhere and didn't even take all her shit. So as we clean up, mop, vacuum, disenfect every surface known to man: door handles, light switches and shit...we notice. The mofo walls are ruined. work the walls, work work the walls. So we scrubbin the walls and opening windows, poppin air freshners, plug ins burning candle trying to rid the place of foul air and energy. We blasting the music, dancing, sippin, unpacking new pots and pans and dishes and stuff and hanging up clothes and we rearranged the living room. Our three tables are strategically placed, her pilates mat and my yoga mat face the balcony so we can work it out til sunrise. So we chill and eat and clean well up to midnight. The next day, Im having a day from hell and my besty gets off early so her and I so happen to get home at the same time and guess what...the lights are off. We are two twenty something college students. We go hang out at my man's studio then go spend the night at her man house. Now it's day three of my best friend of I living together and well...who knows what will happen. Might be a night under a million blankets with candles. All I know is this is just one step in the makings of the millionaire. Her and I will look back on this and laugh and laugh. You guys can read about it and laught at it now.

No comments: