Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Softly

The dawn softly approaches. Upon my pillow I lay. dreamin but anxiously awaitin to awake. to the sound of your accent n my ear. better than my fav cup of tea. U knw my thought w/o hint or clue. U live nside me. The reason I was created. The muse bhind the ink. 2 experience the love u bring. Is 2 knw the lyrics 2 the sonf love sings. moves me like from winter to spring. my only regret, not givin n sooner. it cldnt b sweeter. the lover behind the leader. who takes over, not only when it matters but even when no one's lookin. the best kept secret. the least expected. became the most likely 2 suceed. Do continue, please proceed. by all means, take over me. take that which is I. behold a lady. b not so surprised. u knw u was fuckin w da best, from the 1st look in my eyes. from the 1st sight of my smile. Ima excite u & goin hold me down. & we goin look back on these days, havin pillow talk while starin n eachother's eys, & share a smile. As the dawn softly approaches & we make love. we laugh til it hurts, we fuss & make up. We touch & we kiss. Its 2 good 2 miss. & even when we mess up. We right back @ it. U knw the best bc #2 just don't cut it. We encourage eachother 2 get it. All I nvr wanted. & more than I expected. better than I couldve imagined. everything I can't live w/o. This is what bein n love 4 da 1st time is all about. & its r world, the rest just takin up space. Its all that can't b summed up n words is what can't b replaced. His appeal, his touch, the faces he make me make. R nside jokes & how he brings the bad girl out. W/ him by my side, its the safest route. its what others can't believe that got me. & we goin beat the odds, just they wait & see. however we really aint shit to prove. w God on r side, we shall not lose. It is him I choose. 1000 times ovr & again if had 2...i wld tell em all 1,000 & 2. til I'm n the face blue. the dawn softly approaches. I'm the light reflecting, a fire moon.

1 comment:

JStar said...

Very inspiring....