Friday, December 5, 2008

spill

The one who waits. Speaks profound but never complains. The grinder, hustla, diva type. Knows just what 2 do, just what 2 say, just how 2 play.Just what u like. Just. the. right. thick n the thighs. ez on the eyes. whateva that means. just the right. 1. 2 make it right. Always right. on time. Just the right. Amount. 2 make it count. Money mre money. More problems. More mary. More smokin. she's blazin. hot. white hot. blue flame. The original. Bo change. Honey's...a...dime. No phony, mre than just a... trophy. No fakin. & she done told u once. dnt make me tell u again! A saints sin. She is miss independent, ms I got it. like no body eva b4. it s kinda hard not 2 notice. a I'm just bein' moi. I go like no other, hate not on I. B4 we try. b4 the end comes near. I am here. 4 it is I they fear. & feel threatened of. I'm not what u expect. I'm a cursed soul, fallen angel from above. w my black knee high heart strung boots. I got on Derion's & still rep my Badu. Side. Its just my style. Just my speed. Just my drive. I persevere. When all is resurrected, then we'll shed the tears. appreciate the path that got us here. my dear. I sware. its not what u think. I will be. gone. n the blink. & u'll b wonderin y. dnt cry. as she sits back & sighs. high-er. than ur. so called spaceships. bitch I'm it. ae. ms lyric. phoenix. yes I'm. the shit. & u dnt have 2 like it. but I knw quite a bit. who love the efiin smell of it. Dnt act like. u dnt like. it. ha ha. lil a. lil waiste. big tits. big lips. ... 2 b cont

1 comment:

JStar said...

HEYYYY lady!!! I LOVE it...as always...I havent been online in a min....Girl I am also dangerously in love myself...Didnt think it could happen...Just hopin and praying nothing steps in our way...Give me a call...My cell is back on now