Thursday, April 10, 2008

Passions

There have been times in the life of singledom that the citizens of said state feel a sense of calm. A peaceful, serene state of mind. In this state, confidence is at its all time, success might be just what it should be at the time and everything else in between just falls into place. In this state, you are so laxed and so sure, that you feel that when it comes to the dating scene, you pretty know what to do and what to expect. You feel almost like a know-it-all (in a humble way). Nothing surprises you and you don't expect any surprises. You feel you pretty much know the procedure and how to act. That can be tranquil and trouble. It's this calm sense of knowing, that gets you caught up when someone throws a curve ball. Your guards are down and although your senses are on high alert for any minor alteration in your regularly schedule program, you still don't know exactly what to do once you are thrown off your axis. And it ain't always gotta be a love thang, or a bad thing that gets you thrown. Nah, it can be the simplest thing like sex. If sex is ever simple. At times it can be. At times it's the simple sex that gets one all caught up. You think, you've done this before and oh it's nothing to it. Even the extra gets to be kind of regular. Then you get lucky and come across the person who excites you to know end. You are once again, shocked and amazed at this wonderful sexual experience you just took part in. When it's happening, you are like "For Real?" I thought I knew this, I thought I knew that. I was so sure and so confident, I had everything under control. I knew all my fantasies. Then you come across someone who ignites new fantasies. Who introduces you to new things, things you never even imagined. To state the obvious, I am a writer. Creative juices have polluted my veins my entire life and yet and still, there are things being done to people that I have never ever heard or, read about, wrote about or seen. I am pleased to see the sexual revolution in full swing and even happier to be apart of it. To all the gentleman who are patient, kind, generous lovers. To all the ladies who are real seductresses, giving Venus and Aphrodite a run for their money. Raise a toast to those who keep it fun, exciting, adventurous and oh so comical. There should be tears or pleasure, giggles of fleeting embarrassment, a fart or queef. A toast to the real love makers, real head board knockers and bedroom rockers, the real toe curlers. You know who you are. Those of you who spend as much money on lingerie as you do real clothes. Those of you who have more toys and trinkets than Toys R Us. Raise your glass to the sexpert who is sitting next to you looking real square and quiet. He/She got a secret that would cause earthquakes. The formula to seduction, to good sex, to a wonderfully exhilarating experience is confidence, with passion, with patience and curiosity. It takes one hell of a connection. Sometimes it's not love, it's something sweeter and simpler. It's almost easy, ya know, the calm before the storm. Sometimes it's so easy and simple that it can't nothing other than love. Whether you are in love or in like. In lust or in trouble, involved or in a state of evolution, breathe and be. Let your inhibitions free and encourage them to run wild.

2 comments:

ndcush said...

I take my hat off to all the women who truly know how to please a man. I take my hat off to all the men who know how to love unselfishly and get off more on giving than receiving.

The You Axis said...

I second that