Thursday, April 10, 2008

Feet

Many people have many different opinions about feet. The average priss attends to her toes once week; but allows no more than two weeks to pass without regularly scheduled care. It's beyond personal maintenance, more like personal hygiene. Some like to see them with French tips, some like loud colors with crazy designs and some just like them plain. Guys look great with a fresh pedi too. Some act like their feet don't need any attention at all. Clueless. Some people have a foot fetish. This desire to lick, suck and touch feet and feel aroused from this act. Some have the same fetish when it comes to getting, licked, sucked and massaged. As a youngster, I couldn't understand the sexual chemistry that can be sparked simply from licking on someones toes. As I got older and began to understand chemistry a lil more, as I grew up and started getting licked, sucked and massaged, I totally understood. Some people have no desire for feet to touch them at all. No matter how much I enjoyed when my feet were catered to, I preferred that others keep their feet as far away from me as possible. I wanted nothing to do with anyone's feet other than my own. Now..all grown up (almost) I don't care. I don't mind giving pedicures, I like to show off. I am very gentle and attentive. I do one hell of pedicure with all types of skin enriching ingredients in the water. Some people shared my sensitivity to toes. It's like ewwwwww. But I am so wild and such the exhibitionist. I dance everywhere, including the tops of counter tops and tables (at home of course) and often times I am barefoot. I got into with a guy once about walking on his counter tops. Turned into this huge argument. I didn't understand the big deal, I was practically fresh out the shower...needless to say, we no longer speak. Flash forward to the present and no, I don't have sexy feet, but I do have cute feet and toes. And cute, gets you further than sexy sometimes.I like my feet. The average person has a blemish or two and flaws & all my toes get more attention than I ever imagined. I flaunt them shamelessly too. I love to take them out and test drive new shoes. Even when you remove, the licking, sucking and massaging and just carress foot to foot. Just to lay in bed next to someone and touch feet. Just to spoon with someone and your feet are spooned in too. Just to rub ankles, feet and toes. It brings about a certain intimacy, a certain relaxation. A certain connection. A soothing, calming, put-you-bed kinda thing. Yet all the while, slightly stimulating. It can be as invigorating as a robe off the towel warmer as you step out of the best bath/shower you've ever taken in your life or it can be as sweet as the perfect cup of tea. Feet...who new.

1 comment:

ndcush said...

I always pay close attention to a woman's hands, feet, teeth, eyes. It takes a certain kind of woman to get "foot" attention from me