Wednesday, September 3, 2008

.............

So far behind n the chapter. Raphael Saadiq, live @ the house of blues. Pen aint got no inc. Scatch the paper 1....scratch the paper 2. Dats my mic check, I'm on like run dmc. Dare u 2 run w me & the big daddy kane. Krs 1.one two. one two. I knw just who I am, can't say same 4 u. Lady in wait 4 he who........He who follows the texts, the scrolls. He who keeps up with the changes of her moods. He who understands her moves, who can dance 2 her groove. He who plays her favorite tune. Hums it n it her ear & makes her giggle. Understands her livin n the gray area w/ sprinkles. Her who leaks what her mind speaks on the sheets, of the table table in her mind. He made it a hot line. She made it a hot poem. Strums her like a guitar. Only he can play the right notes. Woman was made from man's rib. His side. Next 2 his heart. 2 be his equal. Under his arm to be proteceted. I prob missed a line or 2, true 2 hear her song. Doesn't interrupt her flow. 1 cnt even begin 2 knw. The beats, the notes. Drip from the core of the soul. The belly of the beast, from the bottom of the bottoms. C u @ the top from the bottom. Dnt worry, the good life aint far. Best believe I'ma grab it. Gotta have it & then home retreat. Tearing dwn corporat america, then home 2 b humble & sweet. A monster n the streets. A loving wife & mother behind closed doors. Til he rescues me, I'ma put on. Earned my place @ the throne. Next 2 my king. 4 the fruits of r labor,. 4 the future. Offspring. I gets it n now 4 self bc u still searchin. Ima keep my vicky secrets collection. goin. & u keep on & keepin on. Once u got her b sure 2 keep ur a game tight. Keep surprising her w bubble baths & bedtime story scenes. Do all that & more, na' mean?! Pamper her beyond the bed. Massages w no sex. Be spontaneous. Both man & woman need 2 forever try. Knw what they like & always produce. Be forever ginuine, b 4ever true. Keep eacother most high. Be bout self when its necessary but be dnt be scared 2 take a chance. Be more than a woman, only for more than a man.

2 comments:

ndcush said...

What up Lady Phoenix. Didn't get a chance to catch up on the blogs but I wanted to drop you a line and say Hi. Back to playing my part in a Revolution, carrying the torch, the world on my shoulders, got to go, HOLLA.

The You Axis said...

Thanks for stopping by. Ya know, I feel like everything written since Soundtrack, but before this one was great and you would pop up on one of the weaker ones. Funny. Thanks again for stopping by. Continue to carry the torch, continue to do your part and when you think you've done all you can, say a prayer and do some more. Be encouraged. Peace & Blessings