Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Allure

Of Breaking the law. It's all 2 much 4 me 2 eva ignore. I say a Jig verse I'm only jiggin up my brotha. My mentor. My inspiration. My fellow sag. I'm bloggin from the bar. Bitch I'm bad. Bitch peep the swag. Dnt nothin but white wine or white liquor made from grapes; grace my glass. I'm young. I'm bad. I'm hot. U mad. Dnt laugh. I curse, dnt gasp. Dnt front or fake. U wanna b me. Dats y u hate. But u can't. Get on my level. U goin need a space shuttle. Or a ladder that's 4 eva. Pls 4give her. I mean. 4 give me. If I borrow from the greats its cuz they r like me. Young Hov. Tupac. Andre 3 & weezy f baby. 2 middle names, no hyphen...pls say the baby. I'm not a baby. I'm grown fuckin woman. A queen. A lady. the g stands 4 gangsta goddess.Wont get far tryin 2 play me. Football on my screen. Or UFC. Ima beast n da bedroom. A diva n da streets. I'm a princess by day. All hail which that is she. Flyer than I will never be. The 9th wonder of the world. Stand back & believe. I defy gravity. I am everythng they r not. I'm blue flame,white hot. I'm moving mountains. I'll c u @ the top. I'm lookin dwn frm the top. I rockin sweats & stilletos. What ya knw bout dat? Pencil skirts w matchin dubbie wraps. & my Obama button. U dnt agree w the scribes, then lame y u reading. Y u breathin? Y u speakin if u aint talkin bout nothin. How u goin stand 4 anything if u dnt blieve n nothin. U fakin & u frontin. I put on like a remix w Jamie Fox or R kelly. I came from the beast, from the depths of its belly. I'm a success driven bastard, $ get n ny belly. I like it hot & sweaty. But u'll never get a drop. I thought I told u I'm on a mission and bitch! we dnt stop. I'm tryin 2 c Diddy & Russell Simmons bread. I'm tryin 2 capture their hearts & fuck w they head. Ima b puttin it dwn til the day I'm dead. I said. Bitch! Ima b puttin it dwn til the day I'm dead. The world is my runway. This life is a stage. Ima exit stage left. I'm 2 far ova ur head. I'm thorough bred. I like milk n my tea & n my bath.Aint a thang that I wnt that I cnt have.

No comments: