Friday, September 19, 2008

N as few wrds as possible

From the beginning, there's been the illuminating of smething further. Light just shined brighter. Within her. Born all knowing. Just a tad bit beyond, comprehensible. The unyielding glowing, was breathtaking. Beyond sensible. Superseding spectacular, simply more. W/ that came the profound. A quiet disturbance, of the comforting type. Ripe. Fresh. The softest. Flesh. Press. Play, skip, rewind. Random. Percussion, Erupted anew. A tazo chai n the frame of a floor 2 ceiling window. Splendid. Rather, spectacular. Chaos-tastic rambling.That rumbled on w such force.The ultimate purpose. Left, quite often, a tad misunderstood. A smudge on a heel. A bottomless pocket book. Shhhhh. But its no secret. Run dat back, likes its scratched. I said,Shh... But it's no secret. Even if they dnt get it. The very lack of, defy-nition. The very intricate line of play & discipline. A harmony of lyric pleasure. A distinguished being of noble character. The innocence of enraptured loyalty. Caught n the example of, not the reality. & I'm just goin on & on. Like the beat. The dream, the in-the-flesh fantasy. Not n the practice of settling. Battling 2 greater than words. Further. & so in as few as possible. The butterfly is once again changing colors. Stand back as I spread my wings. I'm on 2 the next chapter (press pause) & you're not coming. Now dnt take offense, the empress. Just simply must. Make room 4 peace.I'm a tad 2 much, so much. MORE. Beyond this realm, I soar. I am more. & that just ain't enough. I'm built 2 last, this southern girl is tough. So as the story unfolds, b4 I go. I just had 2 get dat out...n as lil wrds as possible. Drop the mike, I mean the pen, *stumble* i mean damn the phone. Blink, poof. Door closes. Lights out, I'm gone. & dnt get it twisted...dis aint about a man. However if the color fits, then paint. Rather all about me & I'm sayin: what others cant. I can do anything. Farewell pain. Farewell can't. Nicknamed sunshine, I'm always there, no matter how much it rains....The butterfly changes its colors once again.