Monday, September 1, 2008

if & when I die

If I die 2nite b4 I wake. Know that uve changed my life n so many ways. The magig wand that is the pen. That leak on the table of mind. it b hard 2 write shit cuz I dnt be havin time. So if I go, be sure 2 let em knw. B sure 2 remember. She like long bubble baths & starin @ the stars. She was passion walking. a dreamer. B sure 2 recall the power that's the phoenix. An ever burning ember. She was an angelic sinner, there was none finner. If I die 2nite. B4 my time. Be sure 2 bury me w/ music playin n my ears. Scatter my ashes 2 the wind or burn them as inscence. Tell them she was a warrior & she was glorious. Remember she was a teacher, a leader & a healer. She had powers people couldn't undertand. She had a light illuminated from inside out. She wasn't scared 2 tell u what she was about. @ her memorial, b there singin, dancin, praisin. Get ur party on. @the end take deep a breath, chant a long om. Neo soul, gogo, rap, hip hop, rock & roll, bluegrass, country, classic, jazz, swith the playlist up & let run from start to end. If I die tmrw. Know that I had fun. I died a winner. I'm on 2 greener pastures. No longer shall I suffer. Struggle. Hustle & Grind 4 just anthr dollar. Know I'm kickin it w/ acient, kings, myths, & philosophers. Scholars, fathers, my sister, his brother, all the aborted babies, all the lost souls of cousins & all the grandmothers. If I die sooner than later, remember her laughter. Remember her love of nature. Remember her scribes & her addiction 2 music. Remember her sign & how it represented fire. Remember how that business she help start set the streets on fire. Remember how she had spirit. She had soul. She had that lil something extra, dat bounce. Dat glow. Remember how she was shy & yet untamed. She was holy, but insane. Remember she performed well under pressure, by any means neccesary. She showed & prove. She was wordly, womanly & girly, so hot. She was cool. She defied all others & made her own rules. If I die, b4 I wake. I pray the all mighty, my soul 2 take.

2 comments:

ndcush said...

If I die tonight, I must leave more than I have taken. If I die tonight I must be sure of my position and not sadly mistaken. If I die tonight may all those seeds grow, If I die tonight may my last breath be a seed planted, just one more. If I die tonight please don't feel sorrow, I was just a servant and my time here was borrowed. If I die tonight may Gods investment in me live on, He raised me near the river and his word kept my roots and trunk strong. With that said I have grown into a full grown tree and no matter how many times you cut that down, It will continue to grow for eternity. Praise God for the ability to serve him. Turn Praise into Pain. Help someone today and everyday. Smile at someone. Say Hello, how are you doing and look them in the eye and mean it. Give a total stranger a hug. Be a Father, A friend, A football coach, a teacher, a mentor. Faith without acts is dead. Stop talking about it and be about it. Stand up!!

The You Axis said...

Amen