Friday, September 12, 2008

So with that...

A poetic intervention helped me calm dwn a bit & realize....it's not them its me. I wnt soooo much. I make it virtually impossible 4 a man 2 b able 2 do & b all those wonderful adjectives & verbs I can concoct n my mind. I mean I'm a writer 4 cryin out loud. I have 1 heck of an imagination. There's *no way* a man can be intelligent w stimulating conversation. No way a man can be funny, witty, understanding, manish & a great listener. & n2 fashion just enough 2b like no homo about it!! ya dig?! See, already I'm askin 4 2 much. & dnt even think of adding goal oriented & spiritually intuned 2 the mix. Let alone tryin throw n sme knowledge about politics & federal affairs. Nooooo uhm uhm. He can't be handsome, faithful & good n bed. Plus n2 pda & spontaneity. (4gve me. y'all knw I cnt spell). 4get suckin toes & pullin hair. Truth &&&& dare. Ima go ahead & leave out him diggin art & havin similar taste n music. Of course he shouldn't knw all the words 2 ur Beyonce cd unless u happen 2 listen 2 her dat much & he tolerates bc he's just that n2 u. Yeah, I guess I could go on for days about the ideal man who doesn't want 2 date u & others. Just u. Doesn't want 2 just b a "fuck buddy" bc he places so much value on ur womanhood than just that. Nooooo. Uhm mmm. No way a man can b all dat & mre. I mean seriously, come on...that's like impossible? Totally just unrealistic...can u feel the sarcasm or am I that bad of a writer? They say the good guys finish last. Well 2 all the good guys. I say, hello. That's all. Just shoutin y'all out. Cuz as a good girl. 1 of the real good ones. I understand. R time will cme. It may seem like every1 else got what we want. But what we wnt is smething greater than eva. Its hard 2 find what ur lookin 4 when its never been dne. When its bigger than hip hop, when u stay woke n the serach smething new. U cant describe it bc ur heart's desire is beyond compare. Dat wreckless love, dat each day gets betta. Greater.Than anythng that came b4 it. The norm cnt wrap their brains around it. But I get it.

1 comment:

ndcush said...

WoW. Its hard to find what your looking for when it's never been done. That's powerfull!!

It's impossible to replicate the impossible, ya dig. No one man is higher than that of another desire. What do we really value. Economist call it a means to an end. For every action there is a reaction. Water is the most valuable element on this planet and yet its basically free. We place no value on it until we are dying of thirst. Again I ask what do we really value. Is it the Gucci bag that sets the price, is it the amount of time and energy that went into producing it, or is it how much one values such an item and how much there willing to pay for it that sets the price/cost (and I'm not just talking about money) Adam Smith and Carl Menger had the right ideas. Not to sound cynical or anything but while this cruise ship we call life continues to sink into the ocean and everyone around me is gathering and scattering to hold on to their valuables, I'm holding on to my "fresh water", ya dig.