Thursday, October 9, 2008

Big UP 2 the Big Apple

Standin @ the corner @ 53rd & 7th @ the crosswalk lookin @ my hotel. Leanin up against 1 of the only payphone n the country where it still cost 25c. to make a call. How real is dat?!?!? Watchin the natives, feelin every bit the young Carrie Bradshaw that I am!! Wonderin how on earth, can u still wear summer, fall, or winter clothes & still be n season? October n NY. Like n Boston, I sware the folx here roll out of bed fly. Like they wake up w swagga on "a hundred thousand trillion". & yeah, I'm still bloggin from the block but everubody minds their own bizness so I'm cool. Not 2 mention, I'm lookin everybit the new yorker w my mohawk & unbridled sense of style. I sware I was made 4 NY or LA. No question this young lady could fit n anywhere. I just finished hittin the books. Hangin @ Lindy's w their $20 burgers that cost an extra $3.95 plus tax 4 fries. I had 2 glasses of chardonnay that came out 2 less than any of their meals or sides. Crazy. @ this cool lil restaraunt that I was given the luxury of sittin n the window lookin @ the hotel i couldn't check n. I'm here on bzness & stayin @ the conference hotel: meaning their booked & I have 2 wait til official check n time even tho I arrived 3 hrs b4 check n *boooooooo*. So like, do u think my job wld b mad if I found anther job here & soooooooo did not come home, like ever? I mean, my roomie my b blown but my job wld hve 2 just accept the fact you cnt keep sending away & not expect me 2 fall n love....like seriously. Lady America is so beautiful & NY is sooooo me. I thought the last trip they sent me on left my heart n LA, guess I'm havin an affair bc, man oh man, the scene, the folx, the accent, even the gum on the sidewalk now stuck 2 my boots is awesome. Some1 help me bc I'm addicted.. NY done Ryan Leslied the shit out my ass, 4 real. Guess, I'll go check n...dance n lingerie around my lavishly plush room, while waitin on my room serviced filet mignon & bottle of merlot 2 arrive. I'll b broadcasting 4 the next 5 days from NY, stay tuned will ya?!??.

No comments: