Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pause 4 the Cause

So a while ago I did a blog about beautiful strangers & I've been my meetin my share of them ever since. I was just chillin @ my local Applebee's studying over a glass of Chardonnay. Chaka Kahn. Legend, John. Anthony Hamilton & James Brown "its a man world," just 2 name a few of the sngs on play. Its a beautiful 83 degree october day & I'm Carried Bradshaw'd dwn n my slouch boots & booty shorts. Scarf & tee shirt w killer shades & windblown hair. Bamboo accersories & playgirl make up +my newfound appreciation 4 freedom= my swagga on a hundred thousand trillion.Lovin evrybit of bein young, black, & successful. So I finished the chapter & bout to do a review by goin back & reviewing the terms.
I could define the terms as I go, but repetition is the mother of learning. So I read it once then skim it again, then go back thru 2 seek & define the terms. The reason I'm ahead w/ all A's now. So I hit the ladies room after FINALLY finishing the chapter. The spicy picante chicken soup & ceasar salade was delish but now I'm ready 2 frshen up. I'm n thre & make small chat w an older diva. (takes a goddess to knw a goddess) & sure nough she was....Full blwn Cherokee Grandparents on her daddy side just like me....mre coincedences came up n convo but what shocked her the most...she'd put both her kids thru college, they both had bachelor's degrees & neither 1 of them went on business trips. I wasn't braggin but more like lettin her gas me up. So anywho, this fiesty fashionista had sme spark in her 40 summin frame that her 30 summin yo hubby wasn't handlin. I broke down the basics of tantric yoga & I tell u folx....i saved a marriage. I'm tellin u, I'm like the only single woman who gives the BESSSSTTTT relationship advice. Ever heard of Aphrodite's boyfriend??? Me neither???? Just had to stop & write about it. She was too boosted. I wish she'd blog an anonymous follow up...wouldnt dat be funny?!?!? Back to the books. Plan to travel for my own company one day....Ole blue eyez my niggaz...i does it my way *Young Phoe Phoe* Baby

No comments: