Thursday, October 9, 2008

Headed Out

Its about being blessed & proud of those which I receive. & evn mre proud am I, of the blessing that I am 2 others. Standing @ the train station. 1st train ride smehwre (NY) & its my 4th out of state business trip. The 1st trip put me on my 1st plane & landed the lady phoenix, in Lady LA. I've experienced every joy & inconvience of bzness travel. From lost luggage 2 loniless. Now I stand here 2day thrilled by it ALL. Every memeory is 1 I will cherish 4 a 1000 lifetimes. I've been catered by Black Car & been n some of the most expensive luxurious rooms. I've ran & grabbed a seat on the plane just n time 4 take off. Now 2 see ME @ 23...man who'da thunk it?!?!?. Meeting celebs & politicians. Passin out businesses cards that I've designed & even gotten my 1st place. Went back 2 school & did it all & more w/o help. Its was perseverance, will, & the grace of God that got me this far. I've always been a late bloomer. Late on findin my swag, late on finding my purpose. From the ugly duckling 2 the undefinable. I've been the phoenix n the flesh. Conquering & embodying the flame. Rebirthing myself when neccesary,time & time again. I've severed relationships w destructive people, no matter how much I liked them or they like me. " a grown woman knws when 2 let u go.". I've sacrificied & cried many a nights. I've tasted the fear 2 knw what is like 2 feel like I just might not make it. Like I could just die. I've learned 2 dismiss the darkness & not just give way 2 the light, but 2 BE the light. I've felt like love had 4got about me or maybe even given up on me. I have learned that will never be so. Thru self love, I give way 2 the energy destined I am 2 receive. B the light, b the love u wnt n others & that u shall gain. There is a calming about me. A soothed appreciation 4 the solitude. A relaxed perspective. I am exactly where I am supposed 2 b. Those worthy of the grace that is beautifully voluminous uniquely mine, will stand true; while those less than will weed themselves out. Here I stand. On the platform.

1 comment:

ndcush said...

We need more blogs like this!! Written almost purely from spirit. You have come a long way since the union of two when the color of ones wardrobe was as vibrant as the leaves that covered Adam and Eve. Maybe on that day you were reborn. Possibly what may have started out as animal attraction, lust, sin and trick attacks from the enemy was what God needed as a footstool to bring his creation back to the creator. God work all out for the Good of his people. You love listening to the music play but maybe this time God was using the "MUSIC" to play you. From negro spirituals to jazz, from jazz to Hip&Hop and R&B and now an ancient genre of music has been rediscovered, the genre of Gods Royal Family. It feels great to be used by God!!