Tuesday, October 14, 2008

On You

He makes me giggle. He's got a temper like me. He's got drive like me and I know he likes me. I know he wants me. I can see it in his eyes. The hunger the yearning. Don't be shy, explore me. Take a journey. To the depths of my mind. I assure you, sweet lover, you'll love what you find. The way he looks at me. Giggles me. The way he talks to me. Engulfs me. And I am set a fire. I am his and he is mine, we are desire. He makes me wanna write from the heart, before it became my skill and it was still my art. He can't quite but would really like; to a finger on me. Lay a hand on me. He really wants to make me coo, ooohhhhhhh & sing. Blink rapidly. Heart rate increases. He is the thesis. The master statement to which all points follow. He is the fruit filling as I lay in waiting, empty and hollow. I am the pill that which he swallows. And washes down the taste. With a lick of lips, his hands on my waist. And one on my thigh. He's playing in my hair, he's making me high. He is smart like I, together we'd be unstoppable. He's good with numbers and I play with words. We make beautiful music together, she is me and he loves her. He adores her, can't erase her scent. Energy-"we got a match that's made on earth, the next best thing to heaven." See I got this crush, he gives me a rush. & it's like wtf?!?!? Tickled at the thought. This gottat stop. But I don't want it to. He says he's diggin me & it's like damn, I been giv feelin you too. Trying to flirt on the low. Who'd ever have thought. I'd die if I got caught, by cupid's aimless shot. Or if this feeling ever stopped. He is everything I ever wanted and what's funny, is that he is everything I did not. It's crzy....boi got me buggin inside. I wish to the gods above, I wasn't so shy. Wish I could tell him I want to see him. NOW!!! No I don't wanna wait. I wish I could plant soft butterfly kisses, all over his face. His hands on my thigh, moving up my butt to my waist. I can tell he wants it, I can tell he craves the taste. With a flick of his wrist, he's playing in my hair. He leaving those manish kisses everywhere. And he stepped right out of my fantasy. He stepped, right in when I aint even notice....ohhh lookie lookie. He's like milk in my bath with oils while sippin tea. He's like sugar and I's like a fiend. I'll dismiss all that independent ish, if he produce a ring. Sike nah, Im faking like a mofo. I like how he's doin it so far, he's respecting my hustle. We got a cool flow. If this feelin ever ends, man I hope it don't. It makes me feel so dainty and light, it makes me all nervous and girlish when he looks in my eyes. I got crush on you. Surprise, surprise. & if u think it's u, then u knw who r. I hope ur readin this...so near, yet so far. Kisses under the full moon, can't wait til the hard copy. Until we meet again my friend, that's be my favorite memory. You make me wanna throw all that to the side and be Naughty. Which is while, I'll be extra good. We going do this right, just like we should. I got a crush on u and I think you're too cute. & I was beyond extra boosted, when I learned you had a lil thang for me too.

No comments: