Friday, October 10, 2008

Part 2...so read this 1 after reading the 1 below

So Lady learns real fast, that reality is this. Boiz will say a whole lot, make all these plans & promises...BUT when u dnt deliver the pussy, they dnt deliver the promises. & then they ask, when is last time u had sex? *BITCH* wtf? Dat aint none of UR dayum bizness. My thng, if u hate golddiggers so much, y do men like 2 use pussy as a bargaining chip. If she f me, I'll do dis & dis & dat. But still b like, I aint goin bun da joint, I dnt wnt nothin serious. Sex is serious fool! The latest studies prove the leading NEW hiv/aids cases r Black women @ 72% But she aint let me hit so f her, y take her out & try 2 impress het & listen 2 her, do all this & I aint tappin dat? BC ass....dats HOW u get the ass.They dnt realize the quickest way 2 get n her panties is via her mind & spirit. If they cld 4get the ex, the myths, " the all u women" bs If these bois cld stop pretendin 2 b men & take sme tme 2 grow, then mayb, just mayb they wld learn 2 recognize a real 1. Its sad the good girls r lonely while the hoes r treated 2 evry underserved luxury imaginable. So bc I keep my goodies n the jar, I dnt get called back, nvited here or taken there? So u mad bc I have sme standards & self discipline? BS! Its sad that quickest way 2 spot a lame, the fastest way 2 rid of a guy is 2 tell him u dnt wnt 2 hve sex. Actually its a good. Y waste time on a boi, unknowing how 2 behaive? Ladies, dnt gve n @ a glimpse of potential, real men knws its worth the wait & will show & prove. Talk is cheap...Let love fall upon you b4 lust calls upon you...Bc in the end...the few minutes after the orgasm, was it really all dat n e way? Prob not. Think about it. Now I obviously knw the quickest way 2 get rid of a wanna be man, but will sme1 kindly share w the class, the quickest way 2 spot & keep a real man? Let me hear from my brothas...will the real men please stand up? Lady wld like u 2 demonstrate, just what it is 2 b a "man." Fellas, please by all means, take the stand. Show us all, lames included, what a real man is & how he treats a woman.

4 comments:

ndcush said...

Step 1: Talk about God
Step 2: If he sticks around, tell him you are married to JESUS
Step 3: If he is still there, ask him if he would like to pray with you:
Step4: If he is still present, ask him to glorify the Lord after you finish with your prayer.
If he makes it through Step 1-4, you just might have found you a brother in Christ.
If his response to step 2 is "I'm married to JESUS too" You have found you a brother in Christ with a sense of humor.
If his response to step 3 and 4 is praise and prayer, you found you a brother in Christ to pray with and who will pray for you, even when your not around.
I don't know if this defines a "REAL MAN" but if I was a women these are the kind of men I would want to surround myself with. There are good men from other religions as well.

The You Axis said...

LMBO (laughin my booty off) OMG (oh my goodness) U R 2 funny for dat 1. soon as I read step 1. I burst out laughing....what ur sayin is so true. I'll have 2 give it a try. So do u as a man, practice steps 1-4 when u first meet a woman ur interested n?

ndcush said...

I'm not interested in women in that way. I know that sounds Gay but I have my priorities straight or should I say God is ordering my steps

The You Axis said...

OUCH....that hurt. I felt dat 1. Priorities huh?!?!? Hmmmmm...so bc I love love, I dnt? I am totally complete & overjoyed just being me & living my life as is. I dnt date like hardly evr & frm the blog, u can tell that 1 or 2 dates does not sex & the city make. & the guys I do talk 2 its either about wrk, school or God. Like I dnt currently knw any1 who wrks & studies & prays as much as I do. But I do kinda agree w u about that. Well the majority of the time I do. Like most of the time, I'm not interested either BUT there's lil naggin, lingering lil summin. idk its like the last few lbs a person wants 2 loose & even tho they've lost a considerable amount...theyre still workin on that ideal figure. A size 2 but wnts the 2 to fit just a lil looser...like sure I can get n the 2 but a six pack 2 accompany that wld be the cherry on top. So this may sound silly BUT if a bajillion guys approach me & they keep commin but I keep dismissin them. When guy 2bajillion & 1 comes along I get 2 thinkin....mayb God sent him my way...just maybe all these men where sent 2 me for sme reason....ive learned that reason I dnt have the ideal figure (6 pack in sexy size 3/4) or the reason these men (boiz/lames) keep gettin sent my way is God's way of testing my will, strenght, faith, courage etc. He wnts me 2 endure, perhaps, & so he continues to challenge me....I won't let him down again...atleast, i'll try harder 2 not let him dwn like I have n the past. Or maybe its none of that & I'm just a hopeless romantic...either way Pray 4 me. & pray that I may be so blessed 2 stumble across a love who is as hopeless as I & imperfect as I. For we r made n His image, flaws & all.