Thursday, July 24, 2008

Oh Yeah

Oh yeah, she wasn't playin when she said she was on her grown woman BI. Nah, lil miss wasn't jokin when she said she was cuttin 'em all off. See they thought this lady was jivin when she said for some reason, she is havin the pull to do less & less smokin. Yeaaah, they thought that the youn diva was just feelin herself when she said she wanted to lose weight not just to look good, but for good health. See some misinterpret the body language when she declares how she's a few steps above it. For anyone can be attractive but beauty rests within bein different. Some say the powers she possess are just coincidence. Let them think want they choose says the young sourceress. Tapped into an unknown resource or simply blessed. Touched by angel or cursed w/ the gift. For all those who knowhati'm talkin bout...it ain't ez bing different. She is the yin & the yang. The star she rode in on ensures an eternal reign. She looks @ u and u hear angels sing. A light she brings. Grow divine young princess.Take your place as Queen. Against all odds & even though its hard to believe. She, a most precious art form that goes unseen. She got dat magic but she works its behind the scenes. See they were mistaken when they saw only the temptress. They couldn't see down to the soul of the empress. They couldn't wrap their brains around the fact she was above the rest. They were cold to fact she was the epitome of excellence. Destined for greatness. People were often mistaken by the walk, couldn't decode the talk. They couldn't understand the vision. But care did she not, the lil rockstar royal duchess continued on her mission. With an heir of class. Hip hop on her heels and the blues in her bag. Grabbing the attention of many. But ever humble by nature. Behold this nymph and all her pixie like features. Woman. Black magic and perplexing. An enigma, can't define her. Purpose driven its a given...nah lil miss priss aint fakin. Now is the time, these are the days. Behold a fire that walks and breathes. She will conquer. Welcome to the next chapter.

4 comments:

ndcush said...

7Amen!! That's what I'm talking about. "Motivation, Niggaz faking only gonna inspire, all your hating is fueling my fire.

Maximize the moment. I call people to appreciate the gravity of life. Life is a fleeting vapor that soon passes by us and it's gone and I know it's sounds negative but I have to bring it up because if I don't we will forget and all the while we are forgetting our hair is falling out into our brush, our teeth are sinking into our gums. If we are not reminded of this, time will slip by us like money through our hands and we will be left not knowing where it went. We are either going to get old or die young. So I assure you that every moment is important. So we must cease every moment and suck the life out of it with tenacity and feracity, and if we don't the enemy will have stolen our must precious resource, which is time itself. Every morning we wake up we should blow God a kiss and thank him for another day and to cease that moment and to undertand it and to appreciate it is the epitamy of life itself. I guess I am philosophical, very analytical, assesing situations, thinking about everything and everyone. I want to talk to and describe someone out there right now who is thinking and wondering and has always wondered why they are so different. There is a feeling that comes over somebody that are elect and special. A feeling that is not necessarily celebrated. A feeling that is can actually be frustartaing because our instinct is not to be elite, our instinct is to be accepted. We want drastically to fit in. When we seek acceptance we become even more frustrated because we find out no matter what we change for some reason or another we are still not accepted. God has crafted each and every one of us uniquely in and of our self for his divine purpose. To understand ourselves is the epitamy of wisdom and in the process of understanding ourselves we have to go back to the manufacturer and ask him why am I thus, why am i like i am, which leads to self analysis, why am I, who am I, where am I, how am I and what am I to do and once you get to this point, you are ready to mature. There are a group of us who are not concerned with latest gossip on anyone, a group of us who don't return the messages on the latest scoop. There may have been a point in our lives where we might have been interested in what is going on in someone elses life but now there is so much going on in our own lives,and we need to master who we are and analyze our own struggles. How many people feel they have potential, something deep down in side of them, something undeveloped deep down inside of them that if only could be used would change the world as we know it today. How many of us believe that there was reason I was raised the way I was, or a reason i experienced pain, or a reason I endured for so long, or a reasn why I went through this, or survived through that. Potential can be a frustrating thing but there is a difference between having potential and functioning at the level of your potential. Do you feel like you have all the ingredients but you need someone to help you put it together. The issue is to fill in the blank before the bell rings and not to die with unanswered questions and if I can get out all of this that is in me out before the bell rings, then I pass. It's this kind of mental pursuit that continues to seperate you from people because as the clock continues to tic and tic and tic you are ready to deal with some serious questions while everybody else wants to talk about foolishness. I don't know about you but I don't even like to be around silly people. I like to be around people of thought, people that are thinking something, people that are doing something, people that are going somewhere because creativity like courage is contagious and some times we just get this hunger to around somebody that is THINKING SOMETHING!!!! Well anyways thanks ladyphoenix you inspired me to preach. Praise the Lord

The You Axis said...

So we must cease every moment and suck the life out of it with tenacity and feracity, and if we don't the enemy will have stolen our must precious resource, which is time itself....and I like the line about blowing kisses to God every morning upon waking. Mighty powerful words Mr. NDCUSH. I applaud you. You have a beautiful mind. I am most pleased/overjoyed to be an inspiration of such art. Music...your words are like notes on a sheet of music. Speechless; I agree wholeheartedly with this one. I wish I would've written it myself. Have a wonderful day.

ndcush said...

Thank You but when I get like this it's not me speaking anymore it's the God inside of me. Almost like an out of body experience. LOL Have a blessed Day

The You Axis said...

All Glory go the Most High. I am drenched in HIS grace and mercy. I know exactly what you mean...they are not your words, they are HIS spoken thru you. Yeah, I get it...believe you me. I get it;-)