Monday, July 21, 2008

Playlist (Repeat)

6:50 PM - Playlist (On repeat)
Current mood: luminous
Category: Conquering the world alone. Writing and Poetry

J Holidays tells me to Come Here & Ne-yo beckons me 2 come closer. Some of the most beautifullest things I've heard. Robin Thicke tells me I'ma bad girl & it's like, How did you know? *looks around* Who told?... it's funny how Andre 3000 gets u 2 "take off your cool." Strip down 2 your soul. I don't want 2 see u naked but do bare all of u. Sweet sweet music...let me play u on repeat. Let's talk in notes, Let's play like Keys...give me butterflies. Pluck my strings. I can b a movement by myself but R. DeVaughn will tell you how I make it better. I'm your drug & we got energy. Spells out how no one compares. Gym Class Heroes will sware. From lil wayne pullin Babyface out the blue to Jaheim expressing how you don't even have clue. To him doing his thang wit K. Cole and her doin her thig wit Hamilton, Anthony.Even plies and his hands know exactly what I mean. Sade & maxwell For Lovers Only & Silently. LL's new joint 2 Badu tellin how u how its like fire & ice & Jill Scott kills the game wit Crown Royal on Ice. D'angelo used let me know but I don't mind a lil Chris Brown, should I be taken down. Young Stuff let's you know you dealin wit a proffesional. & Rick Ross let you know how spot a miss priss princess super diva godess temptress empress queen wit a walk that's mean; wearing shoes that aint for ammatures. India Arie confesses how she is ready 4 love & Musiq admits he needs to teach him. He'll sing u a lullaby & let me not 4get 2 mention. Kindred soothes the souls w/ lyrics of angels singing, challenging u 2 hear them. Usher makes u remember & TI says I can have whatever I like. Tank wants all the sex love & payne. & I just love the way neo soul r & b makes me sing. Ameil Leraux & that beautiful song you. I love music. Does something to my soul. Like getting a back massage or having someone suck on your toes. My gospel keeps me tame and my rap keeps me going. My love for the art engulphs me, it is all knowing. Nothing like dancing or making love 2 ur playlist on repeats...its like a dream...touch my body

3 comments:

ndcush said...

Good taste in "MUSIC" you have.
LOL

JStar said...

I love the way you put this together....I agree...very good taste in music...

The You Axis said...

Thanks guys