Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Sexy is as sexy does

Airport. Chargin up the celly 4 this long as ever flight. Dawn approaching. Hope I can catch all types of rainbows since the ride here was ugly...rain, rain, rain. I love the rain...as long as I don't have drive in it. Anywho, I'm sittin here w/ a slight attitude. My VS body spray got tossed...exceeded the 3.0 oz rule. Its my own fault but hey, its 2 early n da am 2 b addin up ounces. I mean really! Had the nerve to compliment me in the process *as if*. So I'm waitin 4 take off (weird guy starin me down, but n e waayyyy) & I got 2 thinkin. What is sexy? Is it defined by swagga(er) or is it more than just puttin on heirs? I'm sure u ask 100 people 2 define "sexy" & u'll get that many diff answers. Sure we come 2 a common agreement but beauty is n the eye of the beholder. My approach 2 sexy is like that of my approach 2 food. Variety & moderation. Try anything once & have fun w/ it. Njoy it. Play w/ it. My style is limitless, boundless. Daring, no matter what the selection. Own it. So many people try 2 keep up w/ the latest styles & fashions. *booooo* Be a trendsetter! When others can't comprehend, politely explain they just weren't meant 2. Sme do it 4 it attention. Women like myself, do it 4 personal pleasure. There's a selfish gratification from handwashing ur 1-of-a-kind pieces. There's something soooo blissful about a loong bath w/ mail, oils, bubbles & fruit. Nothing compares 2 a great pedicure. See sexy is taking real good care all the way 2 the details. Toying w/ accesories. Its all quite entertaining really! Attention, like everything, is bad when its tooooo much. Learn how to command the respect & deflect the wrong crowd. {Awww, its the softest sunrise} Knw when a gf is bein fake w/l ill intention 2 harm u or your reputation; worse yet try 2 get n the way of ur future bc she wants 2 b u. Be able 2 knw when a man is interested in what's between your ears vs what's betwn ur legs. Sure anyone can tell u, ur sexy, pretty, a goddess, the best, a queen. Its up 2 u 2 determine who & what u r. By ur own definion

2 comments:

JStar said...

Amen to that! Everyone is sexy in their own way but some of them just dont know it...Self confidence is so important...Just be you and stop worrying about others...Do it for you and no one else...

ndcush said...

Have a blessed trip