Friday, August 29, 2008

4 Now

I used 2 get my hair done once a week. Now I do it myself just as often. I used 2 never wear polish on my nails & every 2 weeks religously get my toes done. Now I give myself a fresh a mani/pedi evry 5 days. Switchin the colors just for fun. Say hello 2 the bad girl as I stand n fresh curls w/ my new butterfly bellybutton ring. Inhale the essence of aura that forth I bring. Like Jay Z's American Gangsta; the whole album as I'm American Dreamin. Living 4 2day. Can't wait 2 c tmrw. Cuz everyday I'm hustlin, another day another dollar. Sippin white merlot out the bottle. I fill a void. Without me, the game would be hollow. Shut up bitch, Swallow all in 1 gulp & never spit. I'm a get wealthy off dis bloggin shit. My writin shit. I be on it all day & u love the fuckin taste of it. T&P's phoenix. They got a mobster on the squad & I aint even warn them. I'm fittin to take ova this game w/o warning. Its rainin, its pourin. Life is so hard. With every blessing received, I fall 2 my knees & thank God. Thankful for the will to keep keepin on. I'm grindin all night & even the early dawn. While others toss & turn. While others sleep & yawn. While others bitch & moan. I'm workin my way to my throne. I put on for my future. Don't make tell u again. Leavin lames & all negativity n the dust, so fast it make their heads spin. Let he w/o sin. Cast the 1st stone. "Only God can Judge me, so I'm gone. Either Love me or leave alone."

No comments: