Sunday, August 10, 2008

Just My Thoughts

Corporate superhero in pinstripes & glossy lips. Flatscreen computer, palm centro on the hip. Don't take offense, to the minnie skirt & 4 inch speghetti straps. The style is untamed but I keep faith on cock...i stay strapped. One in the chamber. Mistake me 4 anything less than divine & ill set the strts on fire.But the aura so pure, there's no mistakin this. Don't let the pink toes & blue nails fool u. Unveil the essence of, inhale the cool. Catch a wiff of the innocence & a glimpse of the glow. U was stung by a phoenix, act like u aint know. Got more colors than a butterfly, stand by for the tranformation. Check ur local station. It may not be televised but the broadcast will be streamed live...& in color on a the wings of a gaurdian angel near u. Walking poetry, walking closely 2 the most high. Raise ur glass n toast position, tap n 2 the space between your pituitary & your 3rd eye. Converse w/ philosphers, dinner w acient teachers. Oh, 2 many colors, please refer 2 ur professor. Dealin w/ an unconventional professional. & yeah I hit the clubs but its n foreign lands w/ royals from foreign lands. I break bread with leaders of lands & write naughty romance articles w these soft pudgy hands. Sitting n lotus, standing in tree. To warrior one, hold...breathe. No longer runnin, fears all gone. Embrace challenge.The top so lonely, but still I put on. When it goes from bad 2 worse, it is there I find the will 2 keep going. Don't let the short curls confuse u as if a grl u dealin w. Im a lady on a mission...sent 2 conquer the world. A jewel that rivals diamonds & pearls. Got my life in car, no address 2 my name. Walking closely 2 the supreme being, ill let u pick the name. Eternal flame. Ive fought the battles, waged the war.Will reign forever, even after the morning star. When its all said & done. I'll b from the meek 2 the mighty, the soilder that leads them. Life is so short, this shower will only last a 2nd...thanks 2 everyone who let me stand under their umbrella...Im off to go get it...be back in a minute.

1 comment:

JStar said...

I love your stories...You have me lost in your scenes you've created...I love to read whatever you write....Keep it up girl...