Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Flow

He came n w/ the beat. In w/ E Badu's *honeyyyy yeahhhh u so sweet*. There was something that about that 1. Don't know what sparked it off. Very random. But damn. It was just 2 hot 2 name, hotter than blue flame. It was that brownsuga something. When Jill was singin did she mention the dumblings? Got my heart rumbling. It was street dreams underneath the street lights. The type 2 bring ur favorite songs 2 life!...
*& still I couldn't believe the, hype.*
I fought with all I had. But the late night walk by water on, on repeat is all I ask. It was sheer poetry. It was real life make believe. It was the cool breeze over my skin. It was the electronic blanket. It was the beginning of the end. The giving way 2 a new perspective &, sparking a most beautiful flame. So fabulously natural. So sinfully delicous. I can only imagine the taste of it. I wonder if it was all a dream. A story of a perfect date. The most harmonic melody. It was like a Love Jones, True Romance, Jason's Lyric. It was 2 good 2 b true... *& I just couldn't believe it.*
It was a PJ Morton, Anthony Hamilton, Raheem D...Flow. It was dat good ole back n the day Floetry singing say yes & cooing you make me so, so, so, so, so , so, so, so, so. Something out of a fairytale, couldn't have written it better myself. He was the reason. He was the change n of the seasons. A glimpse of possibility, the golden really do exist?! nside I was like *YES* Perhaps the addiction began long before the kiss. Still wonder what made, confirm click. It was kismet, like a bangin remix... *& I still was n disbelief it*. A midsummers night song. He produced the tracks, I sang along. It was everything I ever wanted & more. It walkin n from a long day & being instantly calmed from havin left the radio on. My sheet music was unbelievably ez 2 read. The smartest people, doin the wildest things. The essence of the benefit of being patient. We met 4 a reason there r, no accidents. A lady & a gent. It's You by I thnk, Ameil Leraux. 2 a Musician. From an Artsational Creativitst.

No comments: