Sunday, August 10, 2008

Untouchable

He was the reason I started & deleted this several times before. He was the peek, that left me wanting more. He made me cry in diff languages, je t'adore, je t'adore. He was the moon & I was ocean. Addicted 2 his pull. For him I was greedy & took n mre, well beyond full. The man that from which I am made. He is my king & I his queen. He is the words to the rhyme I cannot write. He's the future for which I fight. He is my secret crush, my favorite fantacy. He is the aching in my belly...the music that dances me. He is the reason I blush. He was patience. For him I am rushed. My heart screams for him. My lips will remain hushed. I confess w/ the pen. What couldve been, but will never be. I'll never have the guts to tell, how when he contacts me, my spirit swells. So big n my chest. Knowing its impossible, I'm still w/o rest. Knowing the possibilities, if he would just love me, endless. Boundless, lacking limits. Absent of labels & definitions. The 1 2 have me singing Here I Stand11. & 9 on CM. N his mind stuck 4, 7, 9, 13 & 16 on behind the melody. He's the epidemy, outline, the prototype. He's imagination gone wild, extra spicy. The whipped cream on top, sprinkles & a cherry. He's unatainable; he's so scared of me. He doesn't get it & dats so sexy ? All I desire, but can't figure me. Like the lotus flower, the peddles are 2 many. Relax & center, take it all in. Breathe. Tasting energy, even tho we've nvr kissed. Can't believe the truth, its 2 much like a dream. Your favorite memory, the most beautiful dream?!?!? I'm workin on waitin, amongst so many other things. & I'm fittin to chill right here til his voice sings. Til his hands produce the ring,& build the house. I'm holding out for the real deal. Something beyond playing house. I've been a bad girl, but that's ok. I'm good where it counts, so let the music play. Dance with me, come sit down. Let's four play in our throne, i'll keep on the crown. Worth waitin 4, my prince to come. He'll rescue me from my tower, we'll ride off in the setting sun.

4 comments:

JStar said...

AMEN lady....We all know this feeling!

ndcush said...

I don't know and could care less to :) LOL. I had to throw some good old fassion masculinity up in here. Can the sun rise on the east and not just the west. I mean come on. We are over patiently waiting for some material to read on this blog and it just will not manifest itself. Where is the phoenix at?? Has any one seen her?? I know she is embracing, cherishing and enduring the season and storm in which she is in but throw a dog a bone. HOLLA

The You Axis said...

I'll be back. Fo sho'...give me a day or two. Nice to be missed.

The You Axis said...

oh yeah...lol