Friday, August 29, 2008

Follow Up

So this is the continued....there will be more interludes. So I hope u can follow the flow. This yr alone has been off the hook. Left my 1st adult relationship. Left all my ish n the process. Left my family & ended up homeless in the process. Just another step n the path 2 greatness. I'm going continue 2 pray, dance, network, & superwoman my to greatness. The journey is painfully excellent. U knw sme people don't knw this but a lot of people living n shelters or n their cars HAVE jobs. I cldn't believe it either...until all my ish was n my bucket whip. I almost got lost the other day bc I 4got where I was stayn. Parents mved me around a lot & dammit after this lease is up on my 1st place. (its a nice place 2 y'all) I will def plant my feet smewhere n safe landing. Yep, ALL my clouds have a silver lining. My success is amazing. Really & truly. My past has rendered sme ungly consequences, but 08 has been great. The Great 08. I rasise a toast & tip my glass. I have business cards, go on business trips & I get to help bring 2 life a dream that MIRRORS MY OWN. U knw, I am just realizing this year that I am funny. I have been hushed by fam, so-called friends (who got left this yr 2) & men (who never did a thang positive 4 me). Now I have let ALL that go & realize I have a voice. But like deaf person, I dnt knw what my own voice sounds like. I feel its vibrations tho'. I am by no means rich, just because I am successful. That is not how I measure my wealth. I have 2-3 careers I am more than passionate about. & I eat, sleep & shit all 3. W/o them I couldn't breathe. They are a direct reclection, nah bump dat, they r the rib of me. They go beyond & challenge everything U, the masses, have come 2 knw & believe. 4 that I will not apologize. I've earned these stripes & badges. I am like todays hip hop, can't effin stand it. But just can't get away. This is only the beginning, 4 now dats all I'm fittin 2 say. :::::throws down centro & walks away like a hot artist throws down the mike & walks off stage::::

No comments: