Friday, August 29, 2008

The Soundtrack

The makings of a millionaire. A possible title 4 my book. Now 2 c u @ 23 mightve kicked it off. Perhaps it started then or maybe evn w/ R.D's woman. Or when Mambo Sauce became a constant reminder of self empowerment. Sme other local gogo artists was tellin the dmv, please I'm classy! Idk, but what I do know is, I noticed the airwaves began 2 flood w/ such a positive look @ women. Far from what many critics of wordly music believe. Neyo & fab w/ u make me better & J aint spittin a verse w/o mentioning Beyonce. My life was begining. See as Jill dropped lyrics across the real deal, I began 2 realize just how Golden I was. I went 2 wash clothes & never looked back. I left a bad man n jan. Have not giving him no convo since but he still calls. NOT sad @ all. It was more like Lupe's Gold Watch. Mary's No more pain. No more drama. I went 2 daddys house thinkin it wld b like Fantascia's version of summertime. I needed that void filled. I was caught up n the rapture of recapturing a 2nd child hood. I felt like I could breathe again & there I could finally be more than a woman. But the man upstairs had a diff plan & I bounced, leavin on that midnight train. Run Away love. Once again, out! Off some i'll tighten my belt b4 I BEG 4 help. I gotta save my siblings but 1st I gotta save myself. Then take over the world. I'm am not ur average girl. & if I grow up 2 b a dr, perhaps my brother will do the same. Dat nite, Just havin touched dwn frm my 3 business trip aka my 3x ever on a plane. My life, described best, yin & yang. The car was repoed this year & yet I'm makin more $ than ever n my life. I had great credit when I purchased my whip a few yrs back. Its now a bucket & my credit is chopped & screwed. Got others folx debt n my name. It' like Lyfe's version of Soul Food fet Snoop. But all n all I can't complain. I'm just declaring this is me. This is the reason why I write, ask kirk why I sing. Bc I never wouldve made it. Many a days I aint eat. But I'm a superwoman and I blast that album's track 14...
2 B continued.

No comments: