Friday, August 29, 2008

i be on my writing & real hip hop

She shouts over the Lupe Fiasco. Let me walk u thru the bootleg album as she chills w/ her wine & cigarellos. Fresh blakc fingernails... aint finish college, street smart logic. Her & her girl groove 2 streets are on fire. as 1 has a mask on her face & the other twists up her dreads. The author types feverishly as the beat transforms & w/ oil & conditioner n her hair. Sit & seep down 2 the Roots. So tamed yet so uncooth. Rnte she'll return 2 networkin/partyin on the roof. Top. Is where she'll end up. Success is the only option. Plse dnt try 2 interript, even if u dnt understand. I say hello, darkness. As I dance wearing my gold watch. I love it over here. Where. I make the rules & I call the shots. I type faster than my computer. Bitch dats hot. Pardon the diddy, kanye, jay z cocky part of me. I'm really a sweet lady. Just got an alter ego like B. Or better yet more peddles than the lotus flower. The 13th floor, the 25th hour. Switch over 2 the Chrissette Michele & do tell. As the DNC played n the background, I can't believe he spoke 2 me. It was like a dream followed by track 3. Then 6 & of course my fav Golden. 11 & that other 1 I can't recall. He was like candles lining the walls. Or placed strategically down a walkway. He was inscence burning, a great escape. He was Aaliyahs Rock the Boat. Switch over 2 E Badu's 4th world war, & worldwide underground. He read her notes, she sung along 2 his sounds. He led & she let his cocky hang out. She was impressed & admired the way his jazzy matched hers. She switched over 2 Ashanti, she epidemized Good Good. Video & lyrics. That body & then turning on work mode. She's a monster, aint no stoppin her. Follows a diff code. Flies above definition, no comparing her. Walks like a boss, talks like a boss. Manicured nails 2 set the pedicure off. She got her own thing. Now 2 complete the puzzle. Minus drama or trouble. Waiting on him who rolls up proposing u can have whatever u like, by T.I. So she can spoil him n return like Whatever U Like by Nicole from PCD fet T.I.

No comments: