Friday, August 8, 2008

Hey Stranger

Hey stranger walking by. Just got a glimpse, but you caught my eye. I was wondering if you were free. To have a word or two over a cup of tea. See I don't usually do this, as foolish as it sounds. But you're in my neck in the woods, pardon me as I let my hair down. & take off cool. I'm stripin down 2 the real...hope that doesn't scare u. Hey stranger, I know nuttin bout. I'm an ok dancer & like to sing real loud. I'm clumsy & I snore & I sing off key. I'm into yoga, yeah I know I that look...i could bet dough on what you're imagining. Hey mister, read your profile & I wonder if its all true...hey stranger, how are things? I want 2 learn mre about u. Hey stranger, future friend, maybe even a lover-to-be. Hey stranger, I'm not easily impressed, but you have me intrigued. We've sat at this traffic light @ the same time for years...i whisper the nick name I gave u & in my mind you appear. Hey stranger, we've exchanged a few messages & I crave the sound of your voice. I yearn to grasp the hands that type those marvelous words. Hey stranger, I want 2 meet u, but I'm not so sure. Hey there u, w/ views that mirror mine...i await your next message, & gasp @ the subject line. Hey stranger seems like an eternity since we've crossed paths. Im dying for a fresh cup of tea, shall we share laughs? Hey mr...i know not much but the way your aura speaks to me, I hunger for your touch. Your conversation reaches a depth, I loose my breath. When u walk by & don't even notice...i still pick up your scent. When u hit from thousands of miles away, I nearly leap out my skin @ the thought of the day. When I can finally meet u, lay eyes & fingers on. Rub noses & breathe energy into the one I've been dreamin of. Drink of, you & your essence. I am the illusion, dare you go beyond the surface? The depths of I can be a mighty battle to conquer. But to victor go the spoils, so come, let's play happily ever after. Sweet stranger, I know not you but caught in the rapture. I'd like to see your silly side & taste a lil bit of your laughter.

1 comment:

JStar said...

We all have had these thoughts in mind of someone we see but I never have the courage to go up and say these things...Afraid of regection...I guess thats who men feel all day...Take a chance...