Friday, August 29, 2008

The Method Behind the Madness

U knw. People dnt get me bc they're so many diff sides of me. I'm prissy, chill, watch UFC, boxing, b ball, footbal, Espn. I dnt 1/2 of it but I like it. I'm hella smart & crazy deep. Indi & all but a diva. I love 2 talk stocks & shit but also like 2 shop & party. Religion & philosophy. Alt med & fitness. Lover of music. All hail the queen. I'm mad shy & a tad insecure, but try if u may. Can't even fathom my worth. Angel of grand design. I am the space,ONCE ACTIVATED/IN RISING, between the pituitary gland & the 3rd eye. My mom from side from NC & my dad's side is from NY. Born & raised n the middle just below the mason dixie. Nevr know want I'm goin say or wear. I'm 2 diff 4 wrds. I am beyond anything 1 can fathom or compare. Been thru hell & now heaven taste so sweet. I am blessed beyond words & there aint no stoppin me. Cuz I'm on, cuz I'm on, Cuz I'm on. My grown woman B.I. You can't even begin 2 wipe me down, so let's stick 2 discussin beats. Askin have u heard that song by Ashanti; & Robin Thicke? or Good Morning Love by John Legend? She is music n the flesh, her flaws r what make her the epidemy of perfection. Above defintion. Not ur average textbook, but best believe she'll make history. Lover of the rain. Master of her destiny. She a writing fool, aint no cure 4 dat disease. She is the butterfly, dancing 2 her own song as she sings & spreads her wings.

No comments: